HausOfMark

Lana Performs at Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Party

I can officially say I'm not a fan of Lana anymore after this. She's a sellout - I can't believe she accepted any amount of money to perform for this trashy family. This is the final straw. I just don't think of her the same anymore. It's a joke that she says she's a fan of Kurt Cobain. Kurt would have never in a million years been associated with her. He hated shit like this. She's truly sold out for fame. Now I'm wondering if she was any different from the start. Maybe she wasn't. I guess if any opportunity arose, she would have taken anything. I'm not supporting her or buying any of her stuff anymore. I'm not gonna go around bashing her either, I just had to get that off my chest. I know I'm just one person and I don't matter to her or anyone but it is what it is. I'm sorry it took me too long to see right through her. 

2QJ_zps5532549a.gif

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I can officially say I'm not a fan of Lana anymore after this. She's a sellout - I can't believe she accepted any amount of money to perform for this trashy family. This is the final straw. I just don't think of her the same anymore. It's a joke that she says she's a fan of Kurt Cobain. Kurt would have never in a million years been associated with her. He hated shit like this. She's truly sold out for fame. Now I'm wondering if she was any different from the start. Maybe she wasn't. I guess if any opportunity arose, she would have taken anything. I'm not supporting her or buying any of her stuff anymore. I'm not gonna go around bashing her either, I just had to get that off my chest. I know I'm just one person and I don't matter to her or anyone but it is what it is. I'm sorry it took me too long to see right through her. 

rihKQ8M.gif

What are you referring to??

Jay z and beyonce were invited and they ended up not going, beyonce posted a photo of herself on Instagram around the exact time of the ceremony

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

britney-doesntcare.gif

LMFAO, bitch BYE. 

Get the fuck over it. Lana isn't the only singer who performs privately for people and she certainly wont be the last. Lana is finally living her dream. She is a singer. SHE GETS PAID TO SING. How could some of you so called Lana fans try to take that away from her? Like really get the fuck over yourselves. 

I also don't understand that hate that comes along with the Kardashian family. But that's another rant. 

K bay den and don't forget to take your street cred card made out of tolilet paper with you  :kiss2: 

I don't understand the hate for this wedding. They are entertainers. What could be more entertaining than this fantastic wedding. Now would I be more happy or rich if Kanye couldn't afford it? No, it's spectacles like this  that are what dreams are made of. Yes I'm only a peasant, but I need beautiful things. And what could be more beautiful than seeing my favourite singer at the palace of Versailles.

I had these days 2 friends, not Lana's fans, bringing up this subject. 

She didn't commit any crime, nor offended anyone. If she decided it's for her own benefit, it's fine with me.

Maybe, Lana is testing us, asking,  "Will you still love me, when I am singing at Kardashian wedding?"

So, those who find this a reason not to like her anymore, are not worthy anyhow.

:burn: I can officially say I'm not a fan of Lana anymore after this. She's a sellout - I can't believe she accepted any amount of money to perform for this trashy family. This is the final straw. I just don't think :burn: of her the same anymore. It's a joke that she says she's a fan of Kurt Cobain. Kurt would have never in a million years been associated with her. He hated shit like this. She's truly sold out for fame. :burn: Now I'm wondering if she was any different from the start. Maybe she wasn't. I guess if any opportunity arose, she would have taken anything. I'm not supporting her or buying any of her stuff :burn: anymore. I'm not gonna go around bashing her either, I just had to get that off my chest. I know I'm just one person and I don't matter to her or anyone but it is what it is. I'm sorry it took me too long :burn: to see right through her. 

Lmao at the idea of Kurt Cobain not accepting almost 3 million dollars to sing at a wedding party. Get over yourself.

LMFAO that you don't know enough about Kurt Cobain to even make that comment. It's well known he turned down everything that he didn't want to be involved in, he really didn't give a shit about the money. So don't go around bad mouthing him when you clearly don't know shit, just cause you and Lana are shallow enough! There is no way he would preform at something like this even for $2.8 million. It's a bullshit report from the Daily Mail, she got a six figure sum of $200 thousand not a seven figure sum, makes her look even more desperate really and you clearly can't do basic math. 

LMFAO that you don't know enough about Kurt Cobain to even make that comment. It's well known he turned down everything that he didn't want to be involved in, he really didn't give a shit about the money. So don't go around bad mouthing him when you clearly don't know shit, just cause you and Lana are shallow enough! There is no way he would preform at something like this even for $2.8 million. It's a bullshit report from the Daily Mail, she got a six figure sum of $200 thousand not a seven figure sum, makes her look even more desperate really and you clearly can't do basic math. 

I'm a Nirvana fan. I'm just not a blind one.

I'm a Nirvana fan. I'm just not a blind one.

And you'll know that he hated most of the people that called themselves 'Nirvana fans' cause they had no idea where he was coming from. Seeing as he openly spoke on many occasions about living a modest life that wasn't focused on money, I reckon the only blind, misinformed 'fan' out of us is you.

And you'll know that he hated most of the people that called themselves 'Nirvana fans' cause they had no idea where he was coming from. Seeing as he openly spoke on many occasions about living a modest life that wasn't focused on money, I reckon the only blind, misinformed 'fan' out of us is you.

You're so messy.

You're so messy.

You started with your mess comment, you need to get your facts straight or apply for a job with the Daily Mail, might be good for someone like you, you know just talking shit to people.

You started with your mess comment, you need to get your facts straight or apply for a job with the Daily Mail, might be good for someone like you, you know just talking shit to people.

I almost never talk shit to people, actually, but some of the self-righteous comments in this thread are ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with Lana accepting an offer to perform at a high-profile ceremony. She's not desperate in the least, but I think she respects Kanye and is too nice to say no to a big fan in the public eye asking her to perform at their wedding.

I almost never talk shit to people, actually, but some of the self-righteous comments in this thread are ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with Lana accepting an offer to perform at a high-profile ceremony. She's not desperate in the least, but I think she respects Kanye and is too nice to say no to a big fan in the public eye asking her to perform at their wedding.

Respects middle class, hypocrite Kanye West who is contributing to the same materialistic values, why not do it for free if there is so much respect going on, yeah whatever keep talking shit, I ain't listening.