lflflflflflflflflflf

Shades Of Cool

This song still slaps. “I’m one of many, one is blue” ugh I love it so much

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so I found this: https://www.voclr.it/acapella/lana-del-rey-shades-of-cool-studio-acapella/

can someone pico it or make it a dl link? there's already a download on the page, but you need an account or you can use fb, twitter, or google :)

I made an account but it’s restricted to pro members :/

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It let me login with Facebook and said I had "5 downloads left" without going Pro...but then it did NOT let me download, just "save to favorites", and said "Restricted to Pro Members" to download. 

WAIT, GOT IT!!!! Not sure if it's ok to share the link? If you Google "Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Acapella" and "stomp3" it's the first one. And then Google translate.  :glasses:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

On 12/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Lyrically one of her best songs STILL TO THIS DAY

I said what I said :hair::true:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

did yall know she sings my baby lives in shades of cruel, cruel heart and hands and aptitude... in the 2nd verse:eartha2:

what about that line that’s like “i’m one of many ones is blues” or whatever it is?

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

there is no bonnie just watch the live performances 

it honestly sounds like she’s saying “ponies” when she sings it live lol. The word “peonies” is pronounced “pee-uh-nees” so I don’t think it’s that.

Also in the live version she’ll sing “my baby lives in shades of cool, cool heart, cool hands, cruel aptitude” so she only says “cruel” for aptitude and “cool” for the others while in the studio version she just says “and” before hands & aptitude and “cool” for shades of and heart.

I think that whole verse though especially the Bonnie’s/ponies/etc part is one of the greatest unsolved Lana lyric debates x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

it honestly sounds like she’s saying “ponies” when she sings it live lol. The word “peonies” is pronounced “pee-uh-nees” so I don’t think it’s that.

Also in the live version she’ll sing “my baby lives in shades of cool, cool heart, cool hands, cruel aptitude” so she only says “cruel” for aptitude and “cool” for the others while in the studio version she just says “and” before hands & aptitude and “cool” for shades of and heart.

I think that whole verse though especially the Bonnie’s/ponies/etc part is one of the greatest unsolved Lana lyric debates x

it's definitely not bonnie cause she starts with a p sound each time she sings it live so probably pony or peony 

but i'm sure it's always cruel for the second verse

49 minutes ago, 111 said:

it's definitely not bonnie cause she starts with a p sound each time she sings it live so probably pony or peony 

but i'm sure it's always cruel for the second verse

I agree it’s likely not Bonnie especially since that word uses a short o vowel sound (BAW-nee) where the word she’s using has a long o vowel sound like pony (POE-nee)

Again, likely not peony since that word doesn’t utilise a short nor long o vowel sound and begins with a long e vowel sound which isn’t heard in the word Lana sings (PEE-uh-nee)

Also in that live as many others, she only says “cruel” before aptitude but “cool” for the rest.

I like analysing stuff like this bc my actual job is to transcribe audio, so sometimes I have to do a lot of playing back the clips and breaking down the words phonetically to figure out what people are saying, especially when the recordings aren’t clear. So this is good practice for my job I get paid for skkk it’s like a little puzzle x

19 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I would also note that those lyric booklets aren’t always the most reliable. For example, in Florida Kilos it lists the lyric as “sun in my mouth and gold hoops” where in live versions she’s said gum, gold, or just simply moaned. In the studio version, I don’t think it’s clear enough either to be determined as “sun.” I think sometimes even Lana doesn’t know what she’s saying skkk x

(also I think the booklet you linked may just be a fanmade one rather than the official digital booklet?)

Edit: yes, the booklet linked is fanmade. The official booklet didn’t contain full lyrics but only excerpts, which even then still weren’t reliable. Here’s an official page with an excerpt for Ultraviolence where it incorrectly lists “passion” instead of “poison” -

B54-F4-ED4-7-E93-4188-B4-E3-0-A3-AD04-E6-E01

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS