Guest Maru the Cat

Help us Out: Member of the Month Questions

If your balls were a celebrity couple, who would they be?

:haha:

Been meaning to ask what interview this ^gif from. Link?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Do you believe in any form of life after death?

What do you think your purpose is?

Are you happy with where you are in life?

(For adults) What did you want to be when you were growing up? Have you become that yet? Did that decision change for you?

Do you like horror movies, and if so, what's your favorite?

Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, or Jason Voorhees? (AUTOMATIC BAN IF YOU DON'T PICK MICHAEL. :P)

Which Lana album is your favorite; BTD, AKA, or Sirens?

Who is the person you admire most and why?

If you could spend an entire day with any 3 celebrities, living or dead, who would you choose, why, and what would you do with them during that day?

Favorite Lana song? Why?

Least favorite Lana song? Why? (Answering this question with Lucky Ones is also an automatic ban. :P)

Favorite memory?

Do you hate anyone? If so, why?

*What are your thoughts on emotions, and the way that people express them?*

14417469274.gif

Do you like horror movies, and if so, what's your favorite?

Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, or Jason Voorhees? (AUTOMATIC BAN IF YOU DON'T PICK MICHAEL. :P)

Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street were hard for me to watch. I liked Craven's early stuff, but Nightmare was just annoying. And Friday the 13th is extremely overrated.

Michael Myers and John Carpenter dominate all. Slasher gods. (Billy from Black Christmas rules though)

Anyways, question time!!!

If you ever became a musician, what would you make your stage name?

If you could change your entire personality, style, looks, everything, what would you change it to and from?

I wonder why is it called 'Member of the week' when the member of the week is shown on the front page for more than 1 week?

We're not very punctual or consistent :emma:

Do you believe in love?

Are you into cute stuff?

What's your fave piece of clothing?

What's your fave accessory?

What's your fave candy?

Fave ice cream flavor?

@@god , why the fuck didn't the mods add these :pray2:  

#bumpsrynotsry 

ljZXOe0.jpg

I have one, how many fake accounts did you create in order to get more votes? :derpna:

That wouldn't be necessary. Actually, it's much easier than that. Any mod has the capability to simply edit the vote totals. I'm not suggesting that's what happened here, but @@TIARNZUS's landslide come from behind win after being essentially tied with @@Trash Magic when I voted last night is rather, uh... incredible.

On a side note, this illustrates the importance of paper trails as more democracies move towards electronic voting.

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

That wouldn't be necessary. Actually, it's much easier than that. Any mod has the capability to simply edit the vote totals. I'm not suggesting that's what happened here, but @@TIARNZUS's landslide come from behind win after being essentially tied with @@Trash Magic when I voted last night is rather, uh... incredible.

On a side note, this illustrates the importance of paper trails as more democracies move towards electronic voting.

I have receipts, for example the suspicious amount of members that joined between 12 am and 9 am this morning with 0 activity. I can send you a capture if you like.

But I'll say no more... I've been told that this happened before and I don't want to get banned by pointing this out. I'm a little bit upset, that's all.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Guest Dot

That wouldn't be necessary. Actually, it's much easier than that. Any mod has the capability to simply edit the vote totals. I'm not suggesting that's what happened here, but @@TIARNZUS's landslide come from behind win after being essentially tied with @@Trash Magic when I voted last night is rather, uh... incredible.On a side note, this illustrates the importance of paper trails as more democracies move towards electronic voting.tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Oh snap.

I have receipts, for example the suspicious amount of members that joined between 12 am and 9 am this morning with 0 activity. I can send you a capture if you like.

Again, I rather doubt the vote was tampered with in the manner you suggest. Because as I explained there is a much easier known way such a thing could be done by a mod.

But I'll say no more... I've been told that this happened before and I don't want to get banned by pointing this out. I'm a little bit upset, that's all.

Unless there was another incident I am not aware of or forgot, I believe you're referring to the controversy surrounding the vote for my MOTM interview. I was leading the vote total when @@SitarHero called it and locked the thread. I saw it with my own eyes. But later the vote total inexplicably showed @ in the lead, prompting him and @@Viva to scream bloody murder about mod abuse of power, etc. The irony is that while I didn't tamper with that vote (or any since) I did consider it: I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a MOTM or if I had the time, so I considered stuffing the ballot box for the next highest vote-getter (which was @@DUKE BTW, not @) so I wouldn't win! And FWIW, neither @@Viva or @ were banned for raising their concerns.

Again, I rather doubt the vote was tampered with in the manner you suggest. Because as I explained there is a much easier known way such a thing could be done by a mod.

Unless there was another incident I am not aware of or forgot, I believe you're referring to the controversy surrounding the vote for my MOTM interview. I was leading the vote total when @@SitarHero called it and locked the thread. I saw it with my own eyes. But later the vote total inexplicably showed @ in the lead, prompting him and @@Viva to scream bloody murder about mod abuse of power, etc. The irony is that while I didn't tamper with that vote (or any since) I did consider it: I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a MOTM or if I had the time, so I considered stuffing the ballot box for the next highest vote-getter (which was @@DUKE BTW, not @) so I wouldn't win! And FWIW, neither @@Viva or @ were banned for raising their concerns.

I wasn't aware of your situation evil, as I was told some other things that are irrelevant now. There's nothing to be done about this, thank you for being honest and polite.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Is this really happening? :oprah2: I'm so pissed off wow. The integrity of MOTM!

I've seen other forums have non-anonymous voting but I suppose asking for that privilege from a potential culprit of ballot stuffing wouldn't be too fruitful :tina:

Is this really happening? :oprah2: I'm so pissed off wow. The integrity of MOTM!

I've seen other forums have non-anonymous voting but I suppose asking for that privilege from a potential culprit of ballot stuffing wouldn't be too fruitful :tina:

I don't think completely non-anonymous voting would be good either. Do you really want your friends to know which of them you did or didn't vote for? Do you want the whole forum to know? But it is problematic that even the mod staff can't audit the vote.

And just to clarify, I haven't actually accused anyone of anything. I merely noted how surprising I found the outcome given the tallies when I cast my vote. At any rate, I'd have a hard time imagining anyone would be so pathetic as to stuff the ballot box in order to win MOTM.

Someone call Jimmy Carter to monitor our elections.  :thumb:

And just to clarify, I haven't actually accused anyone of anything. I merely noted how surprising I found the outcome given the tallies when I cast my vote. At any rate, I'd have a hard time imagining anyone would be so pathetic as to stuff the ballot box in order to win MOTM.

I have SziLu3A.gif