Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

OK, I've got a stupid question for you collectors. Let's say you've got a sealed item (still in the plastic wrap) and you get the opportunity to have it signed by the artist. What should you do? Remove the plastic wrap and have them sign the box or object? Or do you actually have them sign the plastic wrap? Is that something people do? If so, it seems like that would completely take away the option of opening it as some point.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

OK, I've got a stupid question for you collectors. Let's say you've got a sealed item (still in the plastic wrap) and you get the opportunity to have it signed by the artist. What should you do? Remove the plastic wrap and have them sign the box or object? Or do you actually have them sign the plastic wrap? Is that something people do? If so, it seems like that would completely take away the option of opening it as some point.

This is a good question, not a stupid one. I would remove the plastic wrap as I want the artist to sign the box or object and not the plastic wrap.

It's like you said that you can't use the object anymore because when you remove the wrap the signature will be lost or damaged I think.

I always remove the wrap because sometimes when something is wrapped for a long time, it gets damaged by the plastic. And I want to enjoy what I buy.

What I never do is playing the picture discs because I'm afraid to damage them but none of them is sealed anymore.

Don't forget to get yourself the 12" Born to Die picture disc! 

i currently have a lot of stuff i like really want to buy so i need to save some money a bit, i might buy vinyls and stuff like that at the beginning of 2014 tho 

and around my birthday in may i'll make a huge order with lot's of stuff hopefully

qqAZ3mU.png

i currently have a lot of stuff i like really want to buy so i need to save some money a bit, i might buy vinyls and stuff like that at the beginning of 2014 tho 

and around my birthday in may i'll make a huge order with lot's of stuff hopefully

That sounds cool. I have all her singles and vinyls, I just need to get like the CDs from other countries, like the BTD from Russia, etc.....but Idk. Lol. 

Y'all have so much stuff, I'm kinda jealous, im broke right now, I don't really have money for this stuff, but ill save up and at least get her 2 CDs BTD and Paradise!

if anyone here have an extra copy id like to buy it for a cheaper price :)

OMG not a hole right in her chin :toofunny: The Applause one looks a little more professional but a 12" single? Nah.

But if you're like me and you can't get to a record store but you want the BTD picture disc, Amoeba is selling it online right now! It might be a limited amount but I managed to get one. P. excited. I think it's just amoeba.com.

OMG not a hole right in her chin :toofunny: The Applause one looks a little more professional but a 12" single? Nah.

But if you're like me and you can't get to a record store but you want the BTD picture disc, Amoeba is selling it online right now! It might be a limited amount but I managed to get one. P. excited. I think it's just amoeba.com.

$40 total to ship to Canada :crying5:, and no record stores near me are getting her exclusive today (why?)

FUCK ME

Happy for y'all tho :mariah: (no sarcasm)

It's got all 8 of the iTunes remixes as well as the original. I like it :) And I know, WTF with her graphic designers? Cut off the letters and her fkn mouth!

photo_zps19154611.jpg

BTD Picture Disc - 12" & Applause Remixes Picture Disc - 12" (Because we're all Monsters here, let's be real.)

I love Record Store Day  :hawt:

how did you get this, where and for how much :P!