Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I currently have...

CDs:

• Born To Die (standard 12 track CD)
  • Born To Die (deluxe 15 track CD)
  • Born To Die (Target exclusive 14 track CD)
  • Paradise (standard 8 track CD)
  • Paradise (Target exclusive 10 track CD)
  • Born To Die: The Paradise Edition (standard 2CD)
  • Born To Die: The Paradise Edition (standard 2CD - European reissue with Summertime Sadness remix)
  • Ultraviolence (standard 11 track CD)
  • Ultraviolence (deluxe 14 track CD)
  • Ultraviolence (Target exclusive 15 track CD)
  • Ultraviolence (standard 12 track CD - European edition with West Coast radio mix)
  • Honeymoon (standard 14 track CD)
  • Lust For Life (standard 16 track CD)
  • Lust For Life (Target exclusive 16 track CD with poster)
  • Lust For Life (standard 16 track CD - signed)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (standard 14 track CD - censored cover)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (standard 14 track CD - explicit cover)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (HMV exclusive 14 track CD with poster)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (standard 14 track CD - signed)

LPs:

• Born To Die (standard 12 track LP)
  • Born To Die (deluxe 15 track 2LP)
  • Born To Die (standard 12 track LP - German first press with blue background on tracklist)
  • Born To Die (standard 12 track LP - blue coloured vinyl)
  • Paradise (standard 8 track LP)
  • Born To Die: The Paradise Edition (deluxe slipcase with Paradise LP)
  • Ultraviolence (deluxe 14 track 2LP)
  • Ultraviolence (standard 11 track LP - UO exclusive lilac and blue coloured vinyl with alternate artworkl)
  • Honeymoon (standard 14 track 2LP - red coloured vinyl)
  • Honeymoon (standard 14 track 2LP - UO exclusive red coloured vinyl with alternate artwork)
  • Lust For Life (standard 16 track 2LP)
  • Lust For Life (standard 16 track 2LP - UO exclusive coke bottle coloured vinyl)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (standard 14 track 2LP - HMV exclusive blue coloured vinyl)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (standard 14 track 2LP - green coloured vinyl with alternate artwork)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (standard 14 track 2LP - UO exclusive pink coloured vinyl with alternate artwork)

Cassettes:

• Honeymoon (UO exclusive clear cassette tape)
  • Lust For Life (red cassette tape)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (clear cassette tape)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (green cassette tape)
  • Norman Fucking Rockwell (limited edition glitter cassette with alternate artwork)

Box Sets:

• Born To Die: Paradise Edition (deluxe box set)
  • Ultraviolence (deluxe box set)
  • Honeymoon (deluxe box set)
  • Lust For Life (deluxe box set)

CD singles:

• Video Games (promo CD single in card sleeve)
  • Video Games (CD single)
  • Video Games (remix EP CD single)
  • Born To Die (CD single)
  • Born To Die (remix EP CD single)
  • Blue Jeans (remix EP CD single in card sleeve)
  • Summertime Sadness (CD single)
  • Ride (Promo CD single)
  • Dark Paradise (CD Single)

Vinyl Singles:

• Video Games (7" picture disc)
  • Video Games (RSD promo 7" single)
  • Born To Die (7" picture disc)
  • Born To Die (RSD promo 7" single)
  • Born To Die (remix EP LP - white coloured vinyl)
  • Ride (7" picture disc)
  • Ride (RSD promo 7" single)
  • Summertime Sadness (remix EP LP - white coloured vinyl)
  • Love / Lust For Life (UO exclusive heartshaped 10" single)

I will post a photograph one day when I sort it all out!

If anyone's ever up for selling ANY of Lana's magazine covers/features, let me know! I'm so eager to start collecting them, and all I have right now is the 2015 NME cover. 

(I hope this is the right thread to ask in  :creep:)

best bet tends to be checking depop and ebay.

on depop, if you keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling after searching "lana del rey" eventually at the very bottom they have items from around the world. and not just your local country.

on ebay, search on individual language sites to find more things. ebay seems to restrict only some listings by country - i literally don't know how it works. if you search lana del rey on ebay.com / ebay.co.uk / ebay.de /ebay.it you'll get different responses. there doesn't seem to be a way to merge all of these though.

it's veryyyyy intense collecting her stuff full time, but good luck! those are my best recommendations.

best bet tends to be checking depop and ebay.

on depop, if you keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling after searching "lana del rey" eventually at the very bottom they have items from around the world. and not just your local country.

on ebay, search on individual language sites to find more things. ebay seems to restrict only some listings by country - i literally don't know how it works. if you search lana del rey on ebay.com / ebay.co.uk / ebay.de /ebay.it you'll get different responses. there doesn't seem to be a way to merge all of these though.

it's veryyyyy intense collecting her stuff full time, but good luck! those are my best recommendations.

thanks so much!! i don't think i have the money or dedication to collect LDR stuff ~in general~ but the magazines seem like a cool place to focus, that should make collecting a *little* more manageable lmaooooo

o4qjp4j.png

sorry I haven't been online for a while but are there 2 different pink vinyls of NFR?

no, so waaaay back some random dutch site listed a new link NFR vinyl with the original cover of NFR as the cover. this turned out to be the urban outfitters version when it shipped. the only pink version is the UO one. it was just some kind of weird confusion. i don’t really know what happened there or why some random vinyl shop was selling the UO one’s in the Netherlands.

no, so waaaay back some random dutch site listed a new link NFR vinyl with the original cover of NFR as the cover. this turned out to be the urban outfitters version when it shipped. the only pink version is the UO one. it was just some kind of weird confusion. i don’t really know what happened there or why some random vinyl shop was selling the UO one’s in the Netherlands.

yes I remember that but I found two different listings on discogs and the color seem to be different for each, so I was wondering if anybody had both versions or something

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Norman-Fucking-Rockwell/release/14065414

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Norman-Fucking-Rockwell/release/14099496

7wWWNZV.jpg

yes I remember that but I found two different listings on discogs and the color seem to be different for each, so I was wondering if anybody had both versions or something

nope, as far as i'm aware when people started receiving them they said they were exactly the same. everyone was just disappointed when it came out.

sometimes in photos or renders vinyl colours can look really different so that might be what your seeing.

nope, as far as i'm aware when people started receiving them they said they were exactly the same. everyone was just disappointed when it came out.

sometimes in photos or renders vinyl colours can look really different so that might be what your seeing.

alright y'all i have both but ive only opened one of them up until now. i assumed they were the exact same, apart from the serial number

the serial number is different, that we have always known

and NO, the colors are not the same. one of them is a lighter pink. i dont know if thats the UO america version or the one i ordered from that dutch store.

also, the slipcases for the actual records are different

one of them has the front paper shorter than the back paper

here example pics (its better visible in real life and my lighting is shit so)

11SGj7oH.jpg

bx0q5iOC.jpg

image.png

alright y'all i have both but ive only opened one of them up until now. i assumed they were the exact same, apart from the serial number

and NO, the colors are not the same. one of them is a lighter pink. i dont know if thats the UO america version or the one i ordered from that dutch store.

11SGj7oH.jpg

bx0q5iOC.jpg

)

no joke though, from the way it's been described i'm literally not even sure if that's just a pressing error (bc it was eventually sold in the UK OU store) or just the slight regional difference. I think from what I've seen online it's mostly people commenting that there is a slight quality difference, but realistically it's probably compatible to the difference between a US copy of a regular black NFR vinyl and a UK copy of a regular vinyl. Unless you're the kind of person that does the very specific regional collecting it's probably not of much use to you.

11SGj7oH.jpg

bx0q5iOC.jpg

yay thank you for this <3 (and thank you electra for your responses and help :))

7wWWNZV.jpg

love your collections yall

I need to put mines together and upload it here soon..

how do you guys collect without breaking bank? a lot of the BTD era singles and general boxsets are so high now 

how do you guys collect without breaking bank? a lot of the BTD era singles and general boxsets are so high now

absolute. fucking. luck.

trust me. i check every time every time i’m on my phone and cycle through ebay and stuff constantly. it’s a really hard hobby.

but i’ve had some absolute snags - a year or two ago i got the Paradise box set for a whopping €13, you just have to be really quick. got wonderland, one of her first magazines for only £20 too one time. i paid £60 for her rarest lyric book; the brown one, and it was signed!

when you’ve done this for so long, you know how much is worth it for an item and what isn’t. it’s really just being educated in what’s too much and what’s a steal. i’ve been hardcore collecting for three years. i’m a student with a part time job so i’m not rich. it just builds and builds over years and then eventually looks impressive.

and worst comes to worst, like when she releases a shit ton of new things (hello surf shop!) put that shit on credit and worry later LMAOOO.

absolute. fucking. luck.

trust me. i check every time every time i’m on my phone and cycle through ebay and stuff constantly. it’s a really hard hobby.

but i’ve had some absolute snags - a year or two ago i got the Paradise box set for a whopping €13, you just have to be really quick. got wonderland, one of her first magazines for only £20 too one time. i paid £60 for her rarest lyric book; the brown one, and it was signed!

when you’ve done this for so long, you know how much is worth it for an item and what isn’t. it’s really just being educated in what’s too much and what’s a steal. i’ve been hardcore collecting for three years. i’m a student with a part time job so i’m not rich. it just builds and builds over years and then eventually looks impressive.

and worst comes to worst, like when she releases a shit ton of new things (hello surf shop!) put that shit on credit and worry later LMAOOO.

i will definitely try that.. thank you!

For me personally, I bought them as they were available, like back in 2012... sadly I missed a couple of the picture disc singles, I need Ride and National Anthem.

Same with the box sets, I just pre-ordered them at the time of release.