Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

JTSkxib.jpg

I hope this works :) Here is my current Lana collection, aside from Endless Summer and NFR! tour shirts, NFR poster, FIILY jacket, and Violet, which hasn't arrived yet <3

I just treated myself and bought the Urban Outfitters Honeymoon vinyl on eBay. :wub: I’ve wanted it for sooooo long. I’m so excited!!! I never used to collect vinyls and now I do so I’m going back and buying them all when I can. Now I just need the Ultraviolence UO one and the LFL UO one. I don’t have any of the 7” vinyls yet either but I’m not sure if I’m going to collect those or not. 

Does anybody own this?

07929584-2577-4070-8a38-23f417e7f428-tzk

I saw a table of contents online, is it correct that there are there aren't any photos or even any reference to Lana whatsoever inside? :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

11 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Does anybody own this?

07929584-2577-4070-8a38-23f417e7f428-tzk

I saw a table of contents online, is it correct that there are there aren't any photos or even any reference to Lana whatsoever inside? :toofunny:

no, its just a photography magazine. most of the contents are considering contemporary traditional artists, it's not really about musicians or anything.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, gatadelrey said:

I just treated myself and bought the Urban Outfitters Honeymoon vinyl on eBay. :wub: I’ve wanted it for sooooo long. I’m so excited!!! I never used to collect vinyls and now I do so I’m going back and buying them all when I can. Now I just need the Ultraviolence UO one and the LFL UO one. I don’t have any of the 7” vinyls yet either but I’m not sure if I’m going to collect those or not. 

There's no LFL UO hun... Only the LFL/Love single heart vinyl from UO, was that the one you were talking about?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

43 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

There's no LFL UO hun... Only the LFL/Love single heart vinyl from UO, was that the one you were talking about?

Yeah the heart one and then I saw a coke bottle version of the whole album from somewhere- I thought UO but maybe not. 

Just now, gatadelrey said:

Yeah the heart one and then I saw a coke bottle version of the whole album from somewhere- I thought UO but maybe not. 

idk if they got a different barcode, but the cover and vinyl color of the UO "exclusive" is the same as the coke bottle one sold in Lana's online store

image.png

1 hour ago, SouthInGuy said:

My complete Violet collection. The US and EU LPs and CDs. Green, blue, cream, and clear vinyls. Picture disc and cassette. And the US and UK books. I think that's everything there is!

Ek84oVcWkAIBiEz?format=jpg&name=medium

wow! i love this?

could you pls tell me what’s the difference between the UK and US books? 

:smile3:

33 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

wow! i love this?

could you pls tell me what’s the difference between the UK and US books? 

Just the publishing page/info. The content is the same! And on the cover the title is a slightly different tone of gold in the printing. The UK book is kind of rose gold. 

2 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

My complete Violet collection. The US and EU LPs and CDs. Green, blue, cream, and clear vinyls. Picture disc and cassette. And the US and UK books. I think that's everything there is!

Ek84oVcWkAIBiEz?format=jpg&name=medium

Wow dude, thanks for sharing your Violet collection ? Pretty impressive to say the least. It's also amazing that there were so many different variants of the vinyl considering this was only an audio book release. The clear makes it even more amazing ? Hopefully, I'll have a clear version too one day ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Wow dude, thanks for sharing your Violet collection ? Pretty impressive to say the least. It's also amazing that there were so many different variants of the vinyl considering this was only an audio book release. The clear makes it even more amazing ? Hopefully, I'll have a clear version too one day ?

fingers crossed for both of us

:smile3:

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

idk if they got a different barcode, but the cover and vinyl color of the UO "exclusive" is the same as the coke bottle one sold in Lana's online store

i have both and they do have different barcodes but i've never opened them to see if there is any difference. 

1 hour ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

fingers crossed for both of us

where's the clear vinyl from? i have the rest but i must've missed that one.