Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Oo where did u get aka?

I bought the Lizzy cd from a guy who sell it online, I just don't know he ships internationally.

He has this standard Edition and a deluxe one in book size which is cd + a dvd with the Lizzy videos.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

If anyone knows of anywhere where the Lust For Life Cola Clear vinyl is still available, or if anyone is interested in selling it, please let me know, thanks! :)

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

eUQHbNQ.jpg

hi there! :) i'm selling the few extra copies of lana magazines that I own. All of them are in near mint condition (excepting maybe the Interview one which has a slight scratch on the bottom left corner, it came like that in the mail - see picture). I'm based in France and I can send them about anywhere as long as it's safe. I took the picture on a hurry so it's a bit blurry, but I can take more detailed ones if needed. Please DM me for offers :) as I need money more than in my entire life atm... lol

Libération Next, Interview and Grazia 2017 are still on sale. :) PM me if interested

. we get crazy every friday night .

love looking at all your collections!

i am also adding the 2014 rolling stones cover to mine finally which i ordered a few weeks ago but the person still hasnt shipped it... wondering if i got scammed. :hdu:

I07fT6k.jpg

and lol yes ik the shirts r pretty worn out, i need to stop wearing and washing them so often.

love looking at all your collections!

i am also adding the 2014 rolling stones cover to mine finally which i ordered a few weeks ago but the person still hasnt shipped it... wondering if i got scammed. :hdu:

I07fT6k.jpg

and lol yes ik the shirts r pretty worn out, i need to stop wearing and washing them so often.

oh no i hope you didn't!!

your collection is amazing <3

~INSTA1.gif

So I tried to upload my Lana collection by adding links to images via the "image" icon in the comment editor and it's telling me that I cannot add that extension in this community. I have added images I've uploaded to Imgur multiple times this same way and I've never had an issue before. What am I doing wrong?  :facepalm:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

So I tried to upload my Lana collection by adding links to images via the "image" icon in the comment editor and it's telling me that I cannot add that extension in this community. I have added images I've uploaded to Imgur multiple times this same way and I've never had an issue before. What am I doing wrong? :facepalm:

make sure it’s a direct link! right click on the image, press open image in new tab and make sure it’s a direct URL. sometimes imgur doesn’t give u a direct link. it’s funny. if it’s not that idk what it could be :/

also : whoop whoop! page 100 of this bullshit

So I'll join in and post my Lana vinyl collection. I'm missing the heart shaped LFL single and other random vinyl singles along with the BTD Record Day picture vinyl. Missing the Record Day pic vinyl really breaks my heart the most, mainly because I'm only into albums and not singles. That said, I do have the FNAC BTD singles boxset (because that shit is stunning). All of the vinyl seen in these pics are unopened and in mint condition with the exception of the autographed LFL vinyl slip cover. The 1st pic is the front of the vinyl and the 2nd is the back side of the vinyl. I know that I'm missing aka on vinyl (no need to let me know that). I've seen multiple versions out there, but all of them are fan made, not official and I just don't know if there is any value in having one or every different color vinyl variant. Let me know if you think otherwise, I've been on the fence about buying aka on vinyl to add to my collection. I also have some other random Lana paraphernalia such as LDR candles, magazines, fabric posters, a large LDR throw and such, but I'm most proud of my vinyl collection.

I'm excited to add Violet to my collection soon

post-2822-0-16929600-1594990693_thumb.jpg

post-2822-0-57159500-1594990707_thumb.jpg

So I'll join in and post my Lana vinyl collection. I'm missing the heart shaped LFL single and other random vinyl singles along with the BTD Record Day picture vinyl. Missing the Record Day pic vinyl really breaks my heart the most, mainly because I'm only into albums and not singles. That said, I do have the FNAC BTD singles boxset (because that shit is stunning). All of the vinyl seen in these pics are unopened and in mint condition with the exception of the autographed LFL vinyl slip cover. The 1st pic is the front of the vinyl and the 2nd is the back side of the vinyl. I know that I'm missing aka on vinyl (no need to let me know that). I've seen multiple versions out there, but all of them are fan made, not official and I just don't know if there is any value in having one or every different color vinyl variant. Let me know if you think otherwise, I've been on the fence about buying aka on vinyl to add to my collection. I also have some other random Lana paraphernalia such as LDR candles, magazines, fabric posters, a large LDR throw and such, but I'm most proud of my vinyl collection.

I'm excited to add Violet to my collection soon

reissue

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-picture-disc-lp-record-store-day

Wish that was the case, but I can only submit my email to notify me when it's back in stock. It was a 2500 limited pressing in 2013, unfortunately that will never be back in stock. Please let me know of I'm missing something, but I do not see any options to buy it.