Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

They're very... er. I'm not even sure how to explain it. But they're worried about my sexuality since I like female artists and am not an athletic boy, so any female artist I like - they automatically assume their material is for gays and gays only. I asked if I could go to the Fiona Apple concert next week in my town - and they refused since they said she's for lesbians. I brought up Lana once, and my mom watched the first minute of the National Anthem video and she said "Do gay guys love her? Since she's trying to be like Marilyn Monroe right, and gays like Marilyn Monroe?" She then told my father about how I like gay music and whenever they hear me listening to Lana they look at me weird and ask why I'm listening to her and they once asked me if I was gay because the "music I listened to kinda seems it"

So yeah, my life in a nutshell. But I really wish I could buy Lana's album, physically, but they kinda barred it. But It's my money so I really want to do what I want with it, and I would just love to have a Lana album, in my hands, it'd feel so special. So hopefully I can get Paradise Edition physically. If not then another Amazon or iTunes download behind their backs I guess.

Gosh I hope everything works out and you can get a copy soon :) I would just like to say that this is maybe my #1 pet peeve. I can't stand when people generalize one group of people with a type of music. Like when my cousin comes to visit who likes metal, he always is like "I would respect you so much more if you had a different taste in music." Like really?! Why does that matter? It's not like a major life decision here! If I wanna listen to Hannah Montana for the rest of my life why does that matter? I'm not saying I do, but if I did, would listening to a teen girls voice and liking it make me gay? NO! That's just so stupid. Music does NOT define sexuality. So now I am proud to tell anyone who asks what music I like. That does not and WILL NEVER make me gay.

H0bDaqU.gif

Like "Off to the Races"? I don't think they're sold physically, just on iTunes etc. Atleast from my experience.

no, i mean like the one on the right in this photo.

# National Anthem

121014110934715130.png

> 7" Picture Disc (Limited Edition) [uK]

> CD Cardsleeve Promo (Limited Edition) [uK]

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh right. Well, National Anthem was only released on vinyl for everyone to buy, but you can buy the promo CD on ebay for example.

ok, thanks. but where are they released and how do people get them?

ah, there are prome ride cds on ebay! :O

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

They are given free by the record label to music journalists, radio stations etc. to promote the single / album.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

The CDs? The person who told me about promos, said that they're sendt out to radio stations so they can play them.

Ride promos? I've never heard anything about those before. Gonna wait a little before I buy one, hahha.

last.fm  

The CDs? The person who told me about promos, said that they're sendt out to radio stations so they can play them.

Ride promos? I've never heard anything about those before. Gonna wait a little before I buy one, hahha.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Lana-Del-Rey-Ride-UK-Promo-CD-Single-/271090611105?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item3f1e4273a1#ht_500wt_1413

Like "Off to the Races"? I don't think they're sold physically, just on iTunes etc. Atleast from my experience.

Yes, OTR was released as a promotional single only in New Zealand.

They are released from music company to radio stations, ... and after some people of the radios stations gave them to friends, or they sell them in ebay to make profit.

6139385_orig.png

Your collections are amazing! I just have Born To Die (Standard), Born To Die (Deluxe), Video Games (Single) and the Video Games vinyl. Also the french magazine "Tsugi" with Lana on the cover. I'm waiting for the Paradise Edition box set. I already have a big Gaga collection so I can't collect more, this is really expensive.

I just noticed that for some mysterious reason I have two copies of the Video Games 7" pic disc.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

-A.K.A Lizzy Grant

-Blue Jeans EP

-Born To Die - Single

-Born To Die - Deluxe Edition

-Born To Die - Demo

-Gangsta Boy - Single

-Blue Velvet - Single

-National Anthem EP

-Hollywood's Dead

-Ride - Single

- Ride Or Die - EP

-Sirens

-Summertime Sadness - EP

-Unreleased

:eek:

be a good a baby, do what i want

tumblr_m9s63iYQ2l1r02hrto1_500.gif

My Collection

#Born To Die

121014105608949432.png

> LP - Normal Edition [uSA]

> Double LP - Normal Edition [Germany]

> CD + Magazine - Normal Edition (Limited Edition) [Greek]

> CD - Normal Edition [Europe]

> CD Slipcase - Normal Edition (Limited Edition) [France]

> CD - Normal Edition [uSA]

> CD - Normal Edition [Russia]

> CD - Normal Edition [Malaisia / Asia]

> CD Digipack - Deluxe Edition [Mexico]

> CD Digipack - Deluxe Edition (Unrated) [Thaïland]

> CD Digipack - Deluxe Edition [Taïwan]

# Video Games

12101411023991219.png

> 12" (Limited Edition) [Germany]

> 7" (Limited Edition - Record Store Day) [uSA]

> CD Promo (Limited Edition) [Netherlands]

> CD Promo (Limited Edition) [uSA]

> Maxi CD (Limited Edition - Record Store Day) [uSA]

> Maxi CD [Germany]

> Maxi CD EP [Germany]

# Born To Die

12101411062610955.png

> 12" Promo (Limited Edition) [Germany]

> 7" (Limited Edition - Record Store Day) [uSA]

> Maxi CD [Germany]

> Maxi CD EP [Germany]

# Blue Jeans

121014110753374156.png

> CD + Advert Promo (Limited Edition) [uK]

> 12" Picture Disc (Limited Edition) [France]

> CD Cardsleeve (Limited Edition) [France]

# National Anthem

121014110934715130.png

# Summertime Sadness

121014111044224758.png

> Maxi CD [Germany]

121014111609937248.png

> x4 Posters 1200cm x 1600cm (Limited Edition) [France]

Would you say this a complete collection? (minus the new stuff!) i might use it as a collectors guide :flutter:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png