Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

OMGGGGGGGGGG I WANT ITTTTT

It's not a promo, it was in pre-sale on amazon.com

By the way : me and my lana box-set <3 :)

3125323745_1_5_Fgze3us0.jpg

you're handsome :) and you look french

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i just got my blue jeans remixes ep in the mail and i'm kinda disappointed it's just in a cardsleeve :pft:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i just got my blue jeans remixes ep in the mail and i'm kinda disappointed it's just in a cardsleeve :pft:

Everyone knows that it's a cardsleeve. The good thing is that in the only official blue jeans cd release ( only in france ). So you should be happy to have it

6139385_orig.png

Everyone knows that it's a cardsleeve. The good thing is that in the only official blue jeans cd release ( only in france ). So you should be happy to have it

i just ordered it without knowing. the amazon page doesn't even have a track listing. i am happy i have it but i thought it was weird it's just a cardsleeve.