Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

But since it's your vinyl, do you know where I can get it? :creep:

I got it as a gift in a local record shop. It is a bonus for buying paradise. But when I got there, all the paradise have been sold out, so the seller gave me a ride promo as a gift so that I wouldn't get nothing.

I don't know where can you get it through internet. I know there are several copies on ebay, but too expensive.

You can get the Ride vinyl here: http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B009Q0CXU0

I asked him which one it is, and his reply was this:

"It is a 2 track 7" Picture Disc with Ride (edit) / Active Child Remix as the two btracks"

Is that a pretty standard price then? ..... fine.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

You can get the Ride vinyl here: http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B009Q0CXU0

I asked him which one it is, and his reply was this:

"It is a 2 track 7" Picture Disc with Ride (edit) / Active Child Remix as the two btracks"

I was looking at that earlier and decided to take a look somewhere else because there wasn't a picture and not much detail but it's a reasonable price and I may aswell nab it from amazon.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I got it as a gift in a local record shop. It is a bonus for buying paradise. But when I got there, all the paradise have been sold out, so the seller gave me a ride promo as a gift so that I wouldn't get nothing.

that's a pretty cool local record shop story. thanks for telling us about it, I liked reading it (I love hearing little stories about stuff like that..) :)

SHAMELESS BITCH stole my picture!

This is my picture and this copy is mine.

Before saying BITCH to me. I'M A LANA DEL REY COLLECTORS AND I JUST SHOWED THE PICTURE OF THE VINYL. SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP BECAUSE I NEVER SAID IT WAS MINE !!!!!!!!

BACK TO COLLECTION : here is the artwork of the french limited box which contains the 4 7" vinyle picture disc :

0602537229307.jpg

6139385_orig.png

Before saying BITCH to me. I'M A LANA DEL REY COLLECTORS AND I JUST SHOWED THE PICTURE OF THE VINYL. SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP BECAUSE I NEVER SAID IT WAS MINE !!!!!!!!

BACK TO COLLECTION : here is the artwork of the french limited box which contains the 4 7" vinyle picture disc :

0602537229307.jpg

sweet fucking jesus oh

my

god

what was the link for it again? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Wow, which singles are going to be in that?

born to die, video games, blue jeans and ride.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.