Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I just bought the InRockuptibles magazine with Lana Del Rey in the cover. It contains a single which includes the Ride Active Remix ( and it's written taken from The Singles Box )

Can I see your photo of that single? so excited!

I haven't gotten mine either. The box-set that is. Or the 12" Paradise Edition vinyl.

where do you live? the e-mail they sent me said it would arrive by november 12.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

where do you live? the e-mail they sent me said it would arrive by november 12.

I live in Norway. The e-mail I got just said that they usually arrive 3-5 busniess days after dispatch, and they were dispatched Nov. 6th & 9th, so they should have gotten here about the 12th too.

last.fm  

I live in Norway. The e-mail I got just said that they usually arrive 3-5 busniess days after dispatch, wich for the box-set was Nov. 6th and Nov. 9th for the vinyl. So yeah, mine should have arrived by November 12th too.

well, i sent them an e-mail today, i hope they answer.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I wrote them an email last week and they said they got a delay in their second shipment and they will start dispatch on the 10th December

i pre-ordered it though and that e-mail said that it already had been dispatched...

Anyone know places still selling her singles in vinyl? Basic merchant sites like Amazon aren't.

Some of the private shops on amazon have them, check out ebay too. Just look around first because some people seem to think they can list her stuff for stupid amounts of money.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Hi! Found some fantastic collections here. Congratulations!!

I want show you my items:

woah! I thought I had a lot of magazines haha. Where did you get Wonderland and merier hoy?!