Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

patiently waiting for @Elle to update her collecting so i can snoop.

Lol, I'll use this quarantine to my advantage to take inventory of my collection, may even take some photographs of it as well! I'll tag ya when I make a post xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

ugh i can't wait to see. your collection is iconic. you are the queen

:kiss: :heart: my collection will be buried with me in my grave one day lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lol  :teehee:

I can just imagine... 10,000 years from now someone will dig it up and discover a lost hoard 

of Lana Del Rey treasures and think she was a " Queen of the 21st Century "  !   :D

-

Ok. So I don't really consider mine to be a collection but I basically just have her records in physical. Which, for me is a big deal. 

Born to Die deluxe vinyl, slot w Paradise 
Ultraviolence box set. I got it for cheap aha ty internet. still can't get over how beautiful the discs are
UV UO version.
HM UO version.
Lust for Life, just the cd, but I'm open to getting the vinyl now too. (Wanted the Love/LFL heart shaped vinyl so so much gaah)
Norman, the surf cover, and the alt cover w the pink vinyl (favorites)

A piece of one of the Love posters during Love's promo. 
A copy of Flaunt magazine. 
A white surf hoodie 

I made a thread like a while, while, back about Lana merch. I'll post it if anything, tour merch*
http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10158-lana-tour-merch-ideas/

but what would ya guys love for her team to start distributing? 

UV/Honeymoon

i 100% understand! that's how I feel about my harry potter collection! LOL

Ok. So I don't really consider mine to be a collection but I basically just have her records in physical. Which, for me is a big deal. 

Born to Die deluxe vinyl, slot w Paradise 

Ultraviolence box set. I got it for cheap aha ty internet. still can't get over how beautiful the discs are

UV UO version.

HM UO version.

Lust for Life, just the cd, but I'm open to getting the vinyl now too. (Wanted the Love/LFL heart shaped vinyl so so much gaah)

Norman, the surf cover, and the alt cover w the pink vinyl (favorites)

A piece of one of the Love posters during Love's promo. 

A copy of Flaunt magazine. 

A white surf hoodie 

I made a thread like a while, while, back about Lana merch. I'll post it if anything, tour merch*

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10158-lana-tour-merch-ideas/

but what would ya guys love for her team to start distributing? 

better merch in general LOL not everyone wears crop tops Lana, so why is that your whole merch store? LOL

~INSTA1.gif

considering potentially posting my collectors guide and notes for anyone interested, i've been working on an extremely large and complete megapost of all of her official merchandise, magazines & potentially some record releases as well. i kind of use it as a checklist. i know a lot of people collect like me so i might throw that in this thread at some point when i think it's complete.

holly shit i just grabbed her interview russia 2012 magazine for such a good price it's been AGES i've been looking everywhere

d67d2e43cf385614503da26634cf8bc4.jpg

i saw that and didn't buy it because it was in absolutely terrible condition. it's rare but i've seen copies of this floating about, i would have rather waited for a copy where the spine wasn't in tatters.

i don't get how people can't take good care of magazines. just put that shit on a shelf or sumthin, u know

i saw that and didn't buy it because it was in absolutely terrible condition. it's rare but i've seen copies of this floating about, i would have rather waited for a copy where the spine wasn't in tatters.

i don't get how people can't take good care of magazines. just put that shit on a shelf or sumthin, u know

totally agree!! i wonder how they keep their mags

my magazines are covered with plastic and im really taking good care of em

i couldn't resist buying it cuz i always find it in higher prices with a very close condition 

guys

i've been dying for the BTD blue vinyl

it's so weird that nobody is selling it not like the red one? i mean there are some but the prices are too much

:smile3:

totally agree!! i wonder how they keep their mags

my magazines are covered with plastic and im really taking good care of em

i couldn't resist buying it cuz i always find it in higher prices with a very close condition 

guys

i've been dying for the BTD blue vinyl

it's so weird that nobody is selling it not like the red one? i mean there are some but the prices are too much

if you're ever looking for vinyl releases, always use discogs if you're struggling to find them on eBay or elsewhere. it's currently on there for about £100

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Born-To-Die/release/11033372

if you're ever looking for vinyl releases, always use discogs if you're struggling to find them on eBay or elsewhere. it's currently on there for about £100

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Born-To-Die/release/11033372

how i forgot that! it's where i got my single vinyl box years ago

you're a life saver! thank u so much i will keep checking the prices now are surprisingly stupid but i will keep checking until find a good price

holly shit i just grabbed her interview russia 2012 magazine for such a good price it's been AGES i've been looking everywhere

d67d2e43cf385614503da26634cf8bc4.jpg

Even tho I don't understand a single word of russian, I would die to have this in my collection.

It's my favorite cover of hers and the photoshoot it's gorgeous as hell, plus it's an Interview Magazine (which was created by my fave artist Andy Warhol)

original.gif

Even tho I don't understand a single word of russian, I would die to have this in my collection.

It's my favorite cover of hers and the photoshoot it's gorgeous as hell, plus it's an Interview Magazine (which was created by my fave artist Andy Warhol)

you know i've never read any of her english magazines i collect them & keep em lol so i don't rly care if i understand any single word or not haha

hope you get ur copy soon! pretty sure u can x

My Current List:

• Born to Die CD
  • Ultraviolence CD
  • Honeymoon CD

• Ride 7"
  • National Anthem 7"

• Ultraviolence Boxset

• Clash Magazine
  • Another Man Magazine
  • NME
  • Vogue

• Guns n Roses Paradise Tour Shirt
  • North America 2015 Lanyard (X2 - Backstage + AAA)
  • Born to Die Cover Shoot Skirt (Now THIS was hard to get).

Mine isn't as good as most but I've started officially working harder on it this year!

Pathetic compared to some but I'm working on it

i really said hold my drink