Yes please :)

Also if anyone has her version of Perfume, can they send that to me too? 

I'm not entirely sure that exists (at least I know it hasn't leaked). Just a fan made snippet from pieces together backing vocals stems from the original Britney song

A demo of "Hold Me Down" leaked a while ago and I had no idea it was a Amazon bonus track for We Are Born.

I can't find the album version anywhere and it's album only on Amazon, does anyone have it? The demo is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht0tg0q9QwA

I have a rip of that video only. It's available on iTunes Australia aswell but I can't find a download anywhere.

Btw, does anyone have How To Breathe? I've seen some people on lastfm with that song, and there used to be a masterpost on a blogsport with it, but it's gone now.

自由になる自由がある

Has anyone talked about the fact that 'This Is Acting' could be coming out early next year? I'm so excited. I love the entire concept of the album - it consists of songs that she wrote for other artists, so portrays a 'persona' in each song, hence 'acting'.

FzytWEW.png

Has anyone talked about the fact that 'This Is Acting' could be coming out early next year? I'm so excited. I love the entire concept of the album - it consists of songs that she wrote for other artists, so portrays a 'persona' in each song, hence 'acting'.

not sure how to feel about that. I like her demos, but the fact people will think this is a cover record when it was her own work originally  :(

BzhmW.png

not sure how to feel about that. I like her demos, but the fact people will think this is a cover record when it was her own work originally  :(

I mean it won't actually be a cover record. They're new songs. They're just not ones she wrote with the intention of keeping for herself or were written in a style that she wouldn't consider her own (Chandelier & Elastic Heart were examples of this).