Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

in Black Beauty she sings "I paint the house black, My wedding dress black leather too" Could this be the wedding dress from her engagement to Jimmy Gnecco?

Remember the old angiescreams wordpress entry that was password protected? Well, this is the entry:

Q4ayn.jpg

the ex-girlfriend could be Lizzy but I'm not so sure about that. Maybe this is what the song Diet Mtn Dew is about: an old myspace feud

I was pretty sure Lizzy was the ex-girlfriend Arthur was referring to after seeing her anti-Gaga Facebook posts and since he later password protected this entry, but after hearing "So Legit" I'm absolutely convinced.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I was pretty sure Lizzy was the ex-girlfriend Arthur was referring to after seeing her anti-Gaga Facebook posts and since he later password protected this entry, but after hearing "So Legit" I'm absolutely convinced.

I'm surprised it went beyond casual jealousy into something she dedicated time and energy to but this makes sense since the song proves that she'd go pretty nuts over the topic.

crying @ lana possibly being a stage five clinger/stalker

celebrities, they're just like us  :oprah:

Some of the music in your chosen field of expertise suggests love has more to do with obsession than companionship. For example 'The End Of The World' by Skeeter Davis has a creepy What Ever Happened To Baby Jane quality about it. And then there's your line from 'Video Games': 'It's you, it's you, it's all for you / Everything I do'. Does this idea resonate with you?

LDR: I really love that [Davis] song, actually. And yeah, that idea resonates with me. Growing up I was always prone to obsession, partly because of the way I am, but partly because after feeling so lonely for such a long time, when I found someone or something that I liked, I felt helplessly drawn to it. I suppose that accounts for some of the creepiness in my music.

Like a fatal attraction?

LDR: Yeah. After I was sent away to school when I was 15, I had to start life on my own. So I began looking for that 'someone' to hang on to. And if it so happened that I found him, then there have been occasions in the past where I've been overtaken by my feelings. But with some of the bad things that come with love, there's also a lot of good... For example that connection... which I struggle to have with most people. So although there's a dark side to love, there's also something really hopeful.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

You touched in a subject that I always feel like is not looked up enought or at least as deep as it should: Lana being sending away to boarding school. Not just her years there but how the action of sending her away reflected in her personality and somewhat changed her.   (I feel so creepy writng this but whatever)

glgcDdT.gif

You touched in a subject that I always feel like is not looked up enought or at least as deep as it should: Lana being sending away to boarding school. Not just her years there but how the action of sending her away reflected in her personality and somewhat changed her.   (I feel so creepy writng this but whatever)

Something else I'm really curious about is her relationship with her mother. I mean, is she even alive? I honestly have no idea. She never talks about her, I've never seen her in any family photos (I think?)... What's up with that? Can one of the Lana experts enlighten me a little bit about this? I think that could help understand so much about Lana, especially the daddy issues + preference for older / protective / dominant men... (I think I've read one too many psychology books. :ohno:)

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Something else I'm really curious about is her relationship with her mother. I mean, is she even alive? I honestly have no idea. She never talks about her, I've never seen her in any family photos (I think?)... What's up with that? Can one of the Lana experts enlighten me a little bit about this? I think that could help understand so much about Lana, especially the daddy issues + preference for older / protective / dominant men... (I think I've read one too many psychology books. :ohno:)

I don't know much about her mum, but she's alive! Chuck posted photos with her on instagram this year. Does anyone else find it weird that Lana's dad goes to shows and stuff but we've never seen her mum there?  (sorry if this is wrong)

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg

I feel like it isn't talked about as much as other theories but maybe some of her songs do reflect on the time she was at boarding school and we may have just overlooked the minor details in her songs.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

wait so Lana might have been like a close friend of Gaga but then they like started to dislike each other after an argument or something? i'm kind of lost with this DMD MySpace page 

qqAZ3mU.png

I can talk what I want, how I wanna (x3)

I don't have to talk taste for you, Mama

No, no

she's alive, her name's pat. i think i read somewhere that her mom didn't rly like her music? maybe she considered some of it as vulgar

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Well unless "My Momma" is aimed towards someone else :derpna:, it's pretty clear how she (used to) feel about her: "Me and my momma, we don't get along"

Here's a photo of her with suga daddy 

rob-pat-grant.jpg

EQFO7rX.png

@@Rafael Ooh thanks! I'd completely forgotten about 'My Momma'. :facepalm:

This part is really interesting as well - My momma, she would fall right on top of you / If she'd ever saw you, she'd be smitten, too / I'll never take you home, I want you all for my own / Don't let my momma hear your pretty song. It's like she saw her mother as competition when it came to men; homegirl must have (had?) an Electra complex the size of a small planet.

@@Rafael Ooh thanks! I'd completely forgotten about 'My Momma'. :facepalm:

This part is really interesting as well - My momma, she would fall right on top of you / If she'd ever saw you, she'd be smitten, too / I'll never take you home, I want you all for my own / Don't let my momma hear your pretty song. It's like she saw her mother as competition when it came to men; homegirl must have (had?) an Electra complex the size of a small planet.

maybe pat was a hottie back when lana was a teen and the guys she liked had a thing for her momma?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

maybe pat was a hottie back when lana was a teen and the guys she liked had a thing for her momma?

MILF  :hdu:

EDIT: PHOTO REQUESTS OF PAT IN HER YOUNG DAYS ASAP

EQFO7rX.png

Well I watched an interview Of Lana and she says "My songs are about the same Godamn guy" I caant find it but it was by myspace I think

2:08  :)

EQFO7rX.png

I kinda hate thinking that she's experienced all these weird relationships :eek: especially only being 27. (She's 27 right? I thought there was some confusion about her being 28 but I'm not sure...)

I say 28 lol