Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

I kinda hate thinking that she's experienced all these weird relationships :eek: especially only being 27. (She's 27 right? I thought there was some confusion about her being 28 but I'm not sure...)

For the last time, she's 28. Will someone with a Wikipedia account please update her page with this link?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Lana seems like one of the girls who used to ~bully~ Gaga, tbh.

i don't think she used to bully gaga but i do  think they knew each other and were friends till an argument started 

They had the same manager at some point right?

qqAZ3mU.png

It all makes sense now. Scratch this thread. All songs are about GaGa.  :teehee:

-edit-

What if Lana and Gaga worked at the same strip club  :hdu:  I remember photos leaked of Gaga in her dancin' dayz.

what if Gaga was her new best friend, high heels in her hands swaying in the wind  :hdu:

It all makes sense now. Scratch this thread. All songs are about GaGa.  :teehee:

-edit-

What if Lana and Gaga worked at the same strip club  :hdu:  I remember photos leaked of Gaga in her dancin' dayz.

what if Gaga was her new best friend, high heels in her hands swaying in the wind  :hdu:

And Marry The Night is about how Lana gave her life advice. :hdu:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

For the last time, she's 28. Will someone with a Wikipedia account please update her page with this link?

:wtf: Just kidding. Why do people think she's 27, anyways? Has she said her year of birth before and it wasn't right or something? I don't get it. Then again I don't care if she's lying about her age - doesn't affect me but meh :pft:

:wtf: Just kidding. Why do people think she's 27, anyways? Has she said her year of birth before and it wasn't right or something? I don't get it. Then again I don't care if she's lying about her age - doesn't affect me but meh :pft:

In an interview someone said there the same age by being born in 1986 and lana didn't disagree, she was born in 85 though

In an interview someone said there the same age by being born in 1986 and lana didn't disagree, she was born in 85 though

But wait, did he actually say he was born in 1986? Or did he say they're the same age and people know the interviewer's year of birth? Because couldn't they be the same age with different years depending on early or late birthdays? *confused*

Why do people think she's 27, anyways? Has she said her year of birth before and it wasn't right or something? I don't get it.

She directly lied about it in her Oct. 7, 2011 Complex magazine interview:

So, you’re 25? That’s what’s mostly out there.

Yeah, I’m 25.

When do you turn 26?

June 21st.

The interviewer's use of the word "mostly" and that he asks two questions about it are really telling to me.

Interestingly, it looks like Lana and her management tried to fudge her age by two years early on:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

She directly lied about it in her Oct. 7, 2011 Complex magazine interview:

The interviewer's use of the word "mostly" and that he asks two questions about it are really telling to me.

Interestingly, it looks like Lana and her management tried to fudge her age by two years early on:

That is so strange, I wonder why..

I was thinking about what tied the whole trilogy together and when TV in Black & White leaked the line "troubles come in threes" really stood out to me. Maybe the trilogy is about the main troubles of her life (weaved in with honouring love lost, etc): BTD is about addiction and death; BJ is about K going to prison; VG is about her having to let go of her career ambitions because things weren't going anywhere and "relaxing into a more simple life".

I have tried multiple times to update her age with various sources and links and the mods over there are terrible. They just revert it and I guess I pissed them off so much...that they accused another account of being me. They thought I made another account just to change her birthdate.

That person tried also and got into a huge argument as well. No matter the sources you bring them, they don't want to change it. They just deny it. They won't let any trace of her being 28 anywhere on the page.

I'm 70% sure that her "relationship" with Jimmy Gnecco it's pure fantasy.

Even tho she met Reeve and they were friends, we don't have a photo with Jimmy.

The only "proof" that we have it's the song & that Bradley looks like him.

However the other day I was looking around the Jimmy Gnecco tag on tumblr, and a lot of Gnecco's girl fans have the song like their anthem. So it makes me think, "What if Lana is a big fan of him and she made up everything?". 

Other thought that I have on my mind it's that somebody said that Jimmy's band was the opener for some singers like Marilyn Manson & Axl Rose, and Lana knows them. But we know that Lana it's the new IT girl so that kinda explains why all those Rock Singers are after her.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif