Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

We should thank Lanafan 9277 for coming up with this link, I also have never seen it before. It does throw in a few more pieces in the "million-piece puzzle" that is Lana. I think for Radio she is not really saying that a boyfriend came back, but rather that someone she knew (a friend?) was back in her life. However, the person she describes towards the end of the interview really seems to fit MM.

Errrmmmmm I don't deserve any credit LOL just got it from tumblr but :love:

Can we agree that Off To The Races is about K? https://www.facebook...v=3224525245356 in the interview posted, she says it's a relationship which was like Bird Of A Feather (a la Sirens) so i think this is definitely in the K era.

I would agree, what with the bridge--which, to me, is all about her man getting sentenced to jailtime.

So can we talk about this 'other woman' reference in the Ride soliloquy?

pvo6t.jpg

Tbh.

No, that's a really good question. She hasn't even alluded to anything of the sort since "Next to Me" yeeeeaaars ago. But suddenly with the Paradise Edition, we've got this other woman business in the monologue and I know your wife, she wouldn't mind in "Cola"...and Bradley Soileau is married to Porcelain Black. It makes the most sense, for the time being--except for the fact that in "Cola" she also says "I gots a taste for men who are older", and Bradley is younger than her.

I was wondering about that. Like the girl she wants to be and the girl she is.. the girl she's supposed to be and the girl she's become?? Or the wife....

Also, I'm starting to create a conspiracy theory that Lana + Barrie are engaged, or maybe already married. I know she's said she wears that ring because she likes it/doesn't want people to hit on her, but she's lied before and I wouldn't put it past her tbh!!!!

Ride has both answered some questions and added some.. In a way, it was like she was admitting that she was a stripper + prostitute - the road's girl, the world's girl- but who do those men represent, if anyone??

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Found an interview- Lana- but it explains Diet Mt Dew and possibly Lana's unreleased/unleaked song "Greenwich"- which proves, at least to me, that Diet Mt Dew, Axl Rose Husband, and Greenwich are about Mike.

"Diet Mtn Dew I wrote at a time when I was really happy. I’d met someone who was perfect for me, and one of the funny things at the time was that he actually drank Diet Mtn Dew, just like me and my dad. I had never met anyone who drank specifically Diet Mtn Dew! We had taken a trip to Greenwich, Connecticut, and it was time to go home and he said “Diet Mtn Dew babe? New York city?” For some reason I just… That was the only line I had “Diet Mtn Dew baby, New York city…” Then he was like “you’re so pretty” as I smiled."

http://www.ilikemusi...ew/Lana_Del_Rey

That made me smile :flutter:

Also smh at her calling KOL & DtMTDEW fluff

"To be honest, Diet Mtn Dew and Kinda Outta Luck aren’t even going to be on the record. I sort of put them up on the internet because I could, because they wouldn’t be on the record. In my mind they’re sort of just fluff. The real record is different. It’s a bit darker, but it’s beautiful."

Well put. I believe that Jump is also about Michael. I think there are probably a lot about him

He's got the grin of a very old man :creepna:

PLEASE don't even suggest she WAS EVER interested in Bradley. He looks like a gutter haunt. :P

Madrigal, boo, don't be naive. They deff fucked.

Found an interview- Lana- but it explains Diet Mt Dew and possibly Lana's unreleased/unleaked song "Greenwich"- which proves, at least to me, that Diet Mt Dew, Axl Rose Husband, and Greenwich are about Mike.

"Diet Mtn Dew I wrote at a time when I was really happy. I’d met someone who was perfect for me, and one of the funny things at the time was that he actually drank Diet Mtn Dew, just like me and my dad. I had never met anyone who drank specifically Diet Mtn Dew! We had taken a trip to Greenwich, Connecticut, and it was time to go home and he said “Diet Mtn Dew babe? New York city?” For some reason I just… That was the only line I had “Diet Mtn Dew baby, New York city…” Then he was like “you’re so pretty” as I smiled."

"To be honest, Diet Mtn Dew and Kinda Outta Luck aren’t even going to be on the record. I sort of put them up on the internet because I could, because they wouldn’t be on the record. In my mind they’re sort of just fluff. The real record is different. It’s a bit darker, but it’s beautiful."

TPD, you always answer my prayers! That's really good info. That does worry me about some of the songs I've classified as Jimmy because if "heavy metal king" is a lyric that can apply to Mike...Why do you so those three songs are about him more than one of the others?

Something else we don't consider enough from Axl Rose Husband: "Record executive, I need you."

Didn't know killing people was fluff. TBH, Kinda Outta Luck is like the pop-theme song to "Badlands."

He's got the grin of a very old man :creepna:

Madrigal, boo, don't be naive. They deff fucked.

TPD, you always answer my prayers! That's really good info. That does worry me about some of the songs I've classified as Jimmy because if "heavy metal king" is a lyric that can apply to Mike...Why do you so those three songs are about him more than one of the others?

Something else we don't consider enough from Axl Rose Husband: "Record executive, I need you."

Well, I just say that because Mike looks like a young Axl Rose. And we know they were together in New York- she mentions Greenwich in that interview on DMD and in Axl Rose Husband.. also says something about blue denim- which could explain Blue Jeans but that could just be another instance/no importance. BUT which one is Jewish? "You my king Jewish maven" ..hmmmm

TPD, you are an amazing investigator! 1e2f7_ORIG-bowdown_gif.gif

two comments:

remember how evilentity found arthur lynn's blog and there it said he loved "diet mountain dew" and also, there was a private post titled "diet mountain dew"? hmmm...

+ guess who has a jewish last name? michael mizrahi! :O

the thing is, if "jump" were about him then he didn't meet her when he interviewed her, because by then she'd already recorded AKA! maybe they were already seeing each other and she was the other woman? this line in "axl rose husband" (which we can agree is about mike m.) always struck me:

You’re my king Jewish maven

Kids on vacation

Florida Keys are calling

it could be innocent, like "kids are on vacation in florida this time of the year" or it could be that his (or his GF/wife's) kids were on vacation, so since they're away, let's holiday in the Florida Keys! or maybe i'm pushing it :facepalm:

Well, I just say that because Mike looks like a young Axl Rose. And we know they were together in New York- she mentions Greenwich in that interview on DMD and in Axl Rose Husband.. also says something about blue denim- which could explain Blue Jeans but that could just be another instance/no importance. BUT which one is Jewish? "You my king Jewish maven" ..hmmmm

According to the BMI listing, the company that published "Boarding School" is called Denim Blue Notes and was presumably owned by co-writer Chris Seefried and named after his song "

". But that could just be coincidence with the "blue denim" and "blue jeans" lyrics.

remember how evilentity found arthur lynn's blog and there it said he loved "diet mountain dew" and also, there was a private post titled "diet mntn dew"? hmmm...

OMG. I hadn't put that together with this interview.

+ guess who has a jewish last name? michael mizrahi! :O

Yes, Mizrahi is a Jewish last name. In fact, there is an entire community of Jews called Mizrahi Jews.

Don't tell Heavy Hitler...

Fat_Hitler_by_Sodium_Benzoate.jpg

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.