Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

Actually there is another hint that her relationship with Mr. Campbell may not have been completely kosher. In one of the interviews in Evil's piece she says that she was in his car when he played her the Biggie song. Having attended such a school myself, I find it unusual that a female student would take a ride with a male teacher. Not saying it can't happen for innocent reasons, but unusual in a boarding school, specially in 2003.

Sheesh, I was going to post something, but I realized that it's more like a fanfic.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Guest Maru the Cat

Actually there is another hint that her relationship with Mr. Campbell may not have been completely kosher. In one of the interviews in Evil's piece she says that she was in his car when he played her the Biggie song. Having attended such a school myself, I find it unusual that a female student would take a ride with a male teacher. Not saying it can't happen for innocent reasons, but unusual in a boarding school, specially in 2003.

What's your reasoning for it being especially unusual because it happened in '03?

I also can't be the only girl here that drove with a male highschool teacher?

Boarding School lyrics

"make love with our teachers."

I didn't explicitly point these two things out in my post because I thought they were self-evident tbh.

I also can't be the only girl here that's been driven alone with a male highschool teacher?

I'm sure this probably still happens a lot, especially with teachers overseeing extracurricular activities, but I don't think this is generally considered an appropriate situation for a teachers to put themselves in.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm sure this probably still happens a lot, especially with teachers overseeing extracurricular activities, but I don't think this is generally considered an appropriate situation for a teachers to put themselves in.

It wasn't because of an extracurricular activity... :creep:

Guest Maru the Cat

"Extracurricular activity" perhaps? :P

Be coy, Maru!

I'll never say... ;)

No one has to know that in the car you discussed Battlestar Galactica and engineering degrees :creep:

As did I and while I can assure you that it is more normal to have somewhat of a personal relationship with your teachers due to the setting, that is unusual.

Jimmy had a Chevy, but some of the songs we think are about Jimmy are probably about him.. am I allowed to refer to him by is first name or is that a bit personal considering he isn't famous or anything?

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Jimmy had a Chevy, but some of the songs we think are about Jimmy are probably about him.. am I allowed to refer to him by is first name or is that a bit personal considering he isn't famous or anything?

That does seem a bit personal. But I'm uncomfortable throwing his last name around too.

What does everyone think about changing references, to this person, to initials or an alias?

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

That does seem a bit personal. But I'm uncomfortable throwing his last name around too.

What does everyone think about changing references, to this person, to initials or an alias?

Yeah~ but not his initials. I feel weird talking about some random 51 year old man tbh, aha. What should we refer to him as?

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome