Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

She went to boarding school in Connecticut, right?

Granted, this is moot - as she wasn't sixteen - but... ya know. If she were, it would have been legal in Connecticut.

Now, MORALLY... that's a horse of a different color.

Yeah, Kent's in Connecticut. If our theories stalking is right, then god, I feel bad for her parents! Sending her away for being an alcoholic, then she hooks up with a teacher:')

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

She went to boarding school in Connecticut, right?

Granted, this is moot - as she wasn't sixteen - but... ya know. If she were, it would have been legal in Connecticut.

Now, MORALLY... that's a horse of a different color.

You are right, surprisingly CT is 16. However these laws are all over the map, and is 18 in most states.

y'all doing too much with these conspiracies. This is libel. So what If he decided to mentor Lana in music so what? I can't but smh and pray for this man's career as an educator being run through the mud and being in question as we try to piece together these abstractions that Lana works with. Her mind is like a diamond.

:wtf:

A great teacher should be able to recognize the strengths of their students and hopefully encourage growth as a whole person. He is clearly able to make a connection with his students as reflected by his popularity grades. Who knows what would have happened if he had never shown Lizzy classic hip-hop?

giffix-1.gif

Anyone else things that "Ride" is about Barrie?

It could possibly be. I think her music is more about honouring past loves~ but it would be nice if there were a few songs about him.

It could possibly be. I think her music is more about honouring past loves~ but it would be nice if there were a few songs about him.

But it's obviously a current state of mind, you know?

Mommy's Mercedes and I think it's about K. ;)

Cute, I love to indulge vagueness that does me no good! :what:

But it's obviously a current state of mind, you know?

I guess, but I think lots of Lana's music is her reminiscing. I think she was remembering back to a time with a past lover when she was free.. maybe she wishes it was still like that..

I guess, but I think lots of Lana's music is her reminiscing. I think she was remembering back to a time with a past lover when she was free.. maybe she wishes it was still like that..

Or she wants Barrie to be her "full-time daddy" because, well..."singing blues has been getting old".

Or she wants Barrie to be her "full-time daddy" because, well..."singing blues has been getting old".

I like this theory!

lol I forgot I could actually 'like' it instead of commenting back :eek:

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

*confession*

I've never listened to the whole of burning desire.

Every time I listen to it I kind of hate it and change to another song halfway through..