Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

when was that?

ok im in tears

She posted hers in October: https://www.instagram.com/p/B30rEkTJtwQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And his was not very long after (definitely within a few days of her post).

I have no idea what it means or anything, but I thought it was a crazy coincidence that they both have exactly the same owl, and they both posted it within a day or so of each other (which is why I picked up on it because when I saw it on his story, it seemed familiar)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She posted hers in October: https://www.instagram.com/p/B30rEkTJtwQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And his was not very long after (definitely within a few days of her post).

I have no idea what it means or anything, but I thought it was a crazy coincidence that they both have exactly the same owl, and they both posted it within a day or so of each other (which is why I picked up on it because when I saw it on his story, it seemed familiar)

Do u remember if Barrie was dating his current gf at this time ? I feel like they were together but maybe I’m not remember right

Do u remember if Barrie was dating his current gf at this time ? I feel like they were together but maybe I’m not remember right

I think it might've been just before they got together, but I am not 100% sure.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Also, it actually sounds like she's talking about Josh. They dated when they were young but there was also photos of them later, like roughly 2011 or so?

You could be right. but wasn't she also with Reeve back in 07/08 then she was seen with reeve in 2011/12 again? I remember when they hanged out with Keegan Allen when he was dating Chuck.

Did anyone see the singer (@rosenbergmariaa) that Barrie was promoting on his Instagram page and has been liking all her photos of? Her music totally reminds me of Lana, maybe a lil darker toned than her but similar vibe. deep, jazzy voice. vintage inspired. She's also Spanish which reminds me lots of Black Beauty lyrics. Of course not implying that they're seeing each other or hes into her just cause of some insta posts, we can't know so i'm just posturing, but it seems like lana isnt the only one who has a type!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwC-BxQhYy8/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ygIcQByNn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2u0VfhBFBL/

yo she sounds amazing, ill be following her. Thanks for that :P. PS I think she's polish, not spanish

first time seeing this thread and I don't know if someone already talked about this but is 13 beaches kinda about francesco? 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Is there a good timeline of her pre BTD relationships? I’m always tripped up by her saying that she dated a music exec for seven years or something. I assume that had to be on and off, otherwise how/when would have that been possible? (If this has been answered before, sorry, just point me towards that page). 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

3 hours ago, Formation said:

Is there a good timeline of her pre BTD relationships? I’m always tripped up by her saying that she dated a music exec for seven years or something. I assume that had to be on and off, otherwise how/when would have that been possible? (If this has been answered before, sorry, just point me towards that page). 

The music exec was Steven Mertens. Idk about "seven years" though. It's Lana. Sis doesn't know her own timeline at all too so I would take that with a grain of salt

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

3 hours ago, Formation said:

The thing about it is I think a lot of those relationships kind of...overlapped (for lack of a better word) 

we know there was Steve Mertens for sure, and Josh Kemp, and then there was Jim from her teenage years, this mysterious K person...oh and Arthur her d-list rockstar boyfriend at one point. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

The thing about it is I think a lot of those relationships kind of...overlapped (for lack of a better word) 

we know there was Steve Mertens for sure, and Josh Kemp, and then there was Jim from her teenage years, this mysterious K person...oh and Arthur her d-list rockstar boyfriend at one point. 

and Rob, and Mike, and Bill, and a couple more I'm forgetting....

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

On 6/6/2020 at 5:12 AM, RormanNockwell said:

I'm going through my Lanz folder (which, as you can imagine, is full of absolutely crackheaded shit) and I don't remember if I ever posted this? And I just thought ... "sure, I'll post this because I enjoy being unhinged"

Her mantle:

41OpL2t.jpg

Barrie's story around the same time:

sqJQqIx.jpg

:crai:

Considering she just wrote a song about him on NFR (the weather changing and Flipside references were a dead giveaway imo if London wasn't already), I wouldn't be surprised if they still talk occasionally. Before NFR was released, I personally think they have hooked up again at some point when they were both available to do so - maybe many times throughout the years. I think she had recent leftover feelings for him and possibly for each other in some way, but that's just my speculation.