Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

Guest Maru the Cat

Also, not that it matters, but I think K was black. The way she speaks about skin being "golden brown" (although this could be a tan) in "America" and casting A$AP rocky in National Anthem.. I don't think it was for nothing. Again, it doesn't matter I just like to have a picture in my head and now it's of A$AP lol

Oh yeah and the golden grill stuff and hip hop references.. (I could be wrong cus white ppl do that too)

I've been thinking THE SAME EXACT THING but was afraid to say it because I thought it would sound racist. Thank you for finally allowing me to say this :P He's got a golden grill, he's lying with his gold chain on, choosing A$AP wasn't an accident. I'm not the only one who thought this, sweet!

I think we just found the two new pinupgirls of the forum. SMH.

thats_racist_animated1.gif

Disgusted with both of you rn. You should be ashamed of yourself

I think we just found the two new pinupgirls of the forum. SMH.

thats_racist_animated1.gif

Disgusted with both of you rn. You should be ashamed of yourself

Hahahahaha I was waiting for that. We need to bring pinupgirls back. He was nice besides that bit

Also, another thought I've seen people talking about... Ride's lyric "war in my mind" being about Bradley Soileau- he has a similar tattoo on his forehead. I think this is very possible- it sounds like Lana is fighting to stay 'clean' and it was rumored that she began drinking again right when she (allegedly) had the fling with Bradley (I feel like this is confirmed, but some people need concrete sources so whateva) and he brought her back into the night scene and all the bad things.. there was also a picture of them surrounded by alcohol. Also, it could help explain his mean tweets to her. (to Jeffrey Star, my a**) Getting the same vibe from God + Angels, Monsters..whatever it's called. Trying to stay good (sober) in a world where your vices are easily accessed

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Also, another thought I've seen people talking about... Ride's lyric "war in my mind" being about Bradley Soileau- he has a similar tattoo on his forehead. I think this is very possible- it sounds like Lana is fighting to stay 'clean' and it was rumored that she began drinking again right when she (allegedly) had the fling with Bradley (I feel like this is confirmed, but some people need concrete sources so whateva) and he brought her back into the night scene and all the bad things.. there was also a picture of them surrounded by alcohol. Also, it could help explain his mean tweets to her. (to Jeffrey Star, my a**) Getting the same vibe from God + Angels, Monsters..whatever it's called. Trying to stay good (sober) in a world where your vices are easily accessed

Yasss, the greatness of this post!. Lanalyzing (whoo coinage!) might be hard going into this era because of potential new relationships. That's a good theory, though. I wouldn't be surprised if it involved her alcoholism. Can't wait for the interviews for this album talking about the details of new material.

And also why she resurrected a 6/7 year old song :teehee:

Yasss, the greatness of this post!. Lanalyzing (whoo coinage!) might be hard going into this era because of potential new relationships. That's a good theory, though. I wouldn't be surprised if it involved her alcoholism. Can't wait for the interviews for this album talking about the details of new material.

And also why she resurrected a 6/7 year old song :teehee:

Honestly, I saw pictures of her at a festival.. the one where Barrie was there with her, and the way she was touching her nose made me think cocaine.. and I was thinking about how alive she seemed onstage compared to before. Everyone I've talked to who has seen her live said she acted like she was 'on something'.. Also remember she oddly canceled some shows. (She coulda really just been sick) Ah, who knows, I hope not and I hope she's alright. If she did relapse, I could understand why she might wanna quit music

One last thing, I think 'Get Drunk' is about Reeve and Jimmy. They were good friends, have videos performing together, and Lana has been linked to both. Plus, Jimmy and Lana (allegedly) met in AA. Although, I don't know the timelines so I could be 1000% wrong.

One last thing, I think 'Get Drunk' is about Reeve and Jimmy. They were good friends, have videos performing together, and Lana has been linked to both. Plus, Jimmy and Lana (allegedly) met in AA. Although, I don't know the timelines so I could be 1000% wrong.

Whoa! How have I missed that? That's one-hundred percent nuts and affects everything!

As for cocaine, I mean that seems a little drastic but not totally insane. I just jump to alcohol because that's what she's talked about having the most trouble with. On her old twitter she posted a few things about how she thought about it all the time.

Honestly, I saw pictures of her at a festival.. the one where Barrie was there with her, and the way she was touching her nose made me think cocaine.. and I was thinking about how alive she seemed onstage compared to before. Everyone I've talked to who has seen her live said she acted like she was 'on something'.. Also remember she oddly canceled some shows. (She coulda really just been sick) Ah, who knows, I hope not and I hope she's alright. If she did relapse, I could understand why she might wanna quit music

oh my G! i didn't know jimmy and reeve were friends! :O

sure enough, here they are performing together (and jimmy says that reeve's a friend of his):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X-Stu8IXjU

and listen to this...hello "little girls"! (!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbpsSn8sxO8&feature=related

still floored at the possibility of "get drunk" being about these two gorgeous and talented guys (good to see they're still amigos!)

TrailerParkDarling, just... :legend:

and listen to this...hello "little girls"! (!!!)

...THAT DOES SOUND LIKE LITTLE GIRLS!

What a revelation, why was everyone keeping this from us? :P

That really changes at least "Get Drunk" and "Never Let Me Go" and invalidates my "Money Hunny" theory.

So that interview has some lyrical ideas for Burning Desire.

"you ask me where I've been, I've been everywhere"

Good point!

Today, I will try to add Burning Desire, Ride, Every Man Has His Wish, and the relationship between Jimmy Gnecco and Reeve Carney. Would you guys agree that she left Reeve for Jimmy, or the other way around? Consider Reeve's song "Lavender", potentially about her, basically referring to some woman as a traitor.

Having dedicated so much time to not only her music, but her mythology, I'm very interested in this information you're hiding and would love you to share, whether personally or over time. I tell nothing but the most obvious facts and endless speculation here, even if I do know a little more that isn't inferred to in the lyrics. At the very least, would you mind saving me from being totally off and just steer me in the right direction, what with some of my details being "wrong"?

evilentity is ignoring me :smiles:

It would appear that something is glitching because I am unable to save any edits to this thread...Stay tuned :creep:

Have we addressed Nick F? That's who I ~assume~ A Star for Nick is about. He's a sleaze

No, do tell!

Let me follow up on one thing and then I'll make a post about one of the people you mention. But give me a little time.

You are a light. Beyond sight, beyond vision smoke and mirrors. There are things we forget about until the end and beginning

ThankyuEvilEntity

No, do tell!

Well, back when I had my Lana tumblr I stalk​ed looked through myspace for pictures of Lana. I was the one who found them on Nick Fowler's myspace. He's also friends with Arthur Lynn. (honestly thought get drunk was about them for a while..oh and also reeve and van) Actually, Lizzy's pictures are still on Nick's main website, he's a musician. He also has reallllly weird pictures of naked women in his apartment being filmed..it's really strange. I won't make any assumptions yet, but yeah. + Nick is a very common name, coulda been sumone else

He also has a photo album entitled "Ruby Tuesdays"

Also, I do NOT think this is Lizzy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/celuloidiana2/878084263/in/faves-9892971@N05/

Just the same name on the reverb nation site, this picture was taken in Brazil. Unless she's also spent time in Brazil.. lol