Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

That verse sounded more like a scene from Pulp Fiction than Lana's personal life, but that's pretty scary if Lana has overdosed before. I really do pray it'll never happen again.

Guest Maru the Cat
If they said I was a bad singer that would be one thing because I know it’s not true, but when they say, ‘Oh, look at her face, she looks so plastic...’ that, as a girl, hurts your feelings.

I cringed at this, and this strikes me as anti-feminist. I don't think Lana is though, she just said a very stupid thing (and Lord knows I've definitely said some incredibly stupid things too).

EDIT: ooops. This post doesn't actually deal with the Lanalysis at hand here... but deal with it! >:C

I need all interested in this topic to watch this interview NOW. I've never seen it:

So I guess "Radio" is about someone who came back into her life--who thought that they were done but now they want her even more? ;)

I need all interested in this topic to watch this interview NOW. I've never seen it: https://www.facebook...v=3224525245356

So I guess "Radio" is about someone who came back into her life--who thought that they were done but now they want her even more? ;)

Whenever people talk about Radio I always think back to this interview. it's such a sweet interview. Hmm.. I wonder which one of them (if any of the 'main guys') it is?

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I need all interested in this topic to watch this interview NOW. I've never seen it: https://www.facebook...v=3224525245356

sitar HERO! :love: i hadn't seen that interview either! she is so eloquent and straightforward there, i love it!!! i recall another wonderful italian interview that was more about the record and her writing process and production (which means it's made for monicker - i'll look for it and post it), and there she said that the italian interviewers had been the best so far, cuz they asked such interesting questions (but now i'm observing what she's wearing and that means the one you posted is french, right? so i guess europeans just do it better ;) )

i also wonder who came back into her life. is it the ex boyfriend whose couch she was sleeping on around the time of the release of BTD? i think the relationship that is thematically underlying most of BTD is with jimmy, but i may be wrong :eek:

We should thank Lanafan 9277 for coming up with this link, I also have never seen it before. It does throw in a few more pieces in the "million-piece puzzle" that is Lana. I think for Radio she is not really saying that a boyfriend came back, but rather that someone she knew (a friend?) was back in her life. However, the person she describes towards the end of the interview really seems to fit MM.

We should thank Lanafan 9277 for coming up with this link, I also have never seen it before. It does throw in a few more pieces in the "million-piece puzzle" that is Lana. I think for Radio she is not really saying that a boyfriend came back, but rather that someone she knew (a friend?) was back in her life. However, the person she describes towards the end of the interview really seems to fit MM.

i didn't know Lanafan9277 had found it! :aw: Props and thanks to her! :)

i also assumed it was a friend (maybe a past ex?)...i wonder if MM was into community outreach...he just seems like such a DUDE in the videos i've seen of him, but i obviously don't know him to make such a snap judgment.

Let me follow up on one thing and then I'll make a post about one of the people you mention. But give me a little time.

she has also said that Yayo was the prequel to VG

Need answers...

pz5vk.gif

Updating this, it's such a messy thing to keep up with. Only Lana would write a song with one relationship in the chorus and another in the verses :facepalm:

Let me follow up on one thing and then I'll make a post about one of the people you mention. But give me a little time.

Need answers...

Patience. We should wait for Obi-Wan to report back.

320px-Mace_Windu_Jedi_Council_TPM.png

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

about mike mizrahi- his youtube channel has full clips of two short films that lizzy grant is credited in on IMDB, but the characters she's listed under don't appear in either film. Anyone know what that's all about?

about mike mizrahi- his youtube channel has full clips of two short films that lizzy grant is credited in on IMDB, but the characters she's listed under don't appear in either film. Anyone know what that's all about?

Yes, this is what I'll be posting about once I've finished following up on one last thing. Stay tuned.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.