Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

thanks for the link :) I just don't understand why that question prooves that he is the Radio man... could you explain  :um:

Well because why should she name somebody she dated years ago in that interview? Reeve Carney her musical soulmate? Not too sure about that, I think she was just trying to be romantic or sth? Appearently they dated before MM in 2008/09, so I guess he must've come back into her life. But yeah maybe i'm clutching at straws, God knows everything is possible with this girl's dating habits  :brows3:

Well because why should she name somebody she dated years ago in that interview? Reeve Carney her musical soulmate? Not too sure about that, I think she was just trying to be romantic or sth? Appearently they dated before MM in 2008/09, so I guess he must've come back into her life. But yeah maybe i'm clutching at straws, God knows everything is possible with this girl's dating habits  :brows3:

well, you're right. we have discussed her dating habits on 58 pages and now everybody is only more confused.

anyways, this photo says more for me than a thousand words about Radio  :hooker:

tumblr_mzx1jegLht1qkn2mro1_500.jpg

smile of a little girl who finally met her big idol imo  :crai: poor little thing

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

WTF this is so fucking awkward 

JimmyGnecco_SupportingLanaDelRey.png

maybe we will get some REAL information about their realtionship/affair (or Lana stalking him) now ???

this also could be a hint that he is actually the Radio guy.

Lana once said that she doesn't care WHY people like her, all that matters to her is THAT they do (poor baby  :( ).

maybe she is still obsessed with him and now that he is interested in her (because of her fame), she lets him perform before her.

Barrie, keep an eye on your girl !

lol @ how barrie must feel about this

or maybe lana doesn't talk about her exes with him and he doesn't know about lanalysis

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

That was my interpretation at first as well.

Urban dictionary has this as one of many definitions of swinging:

Swing To fight and/or punch another individual.To go arm's in.To lay breh's the fuck out

i am nothing and should be everything

Cool, Lirazel! I often misinterpret stuff...

I luv your signature gif BTW. 

:)

Urban dictionary has this as one of many definitions of swinging:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

another song that implies that Jimmy and Lana had a thing was Jimmy's song "Fall Into My Hands"  :creep: One of the lyrics being, "If you think you were born to die, And it makes you not want to try, Fall into my hands again,Fall into my hands, again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hrOUDS0_rQ

I'm sorry if this was already known..if that's the case I'm sorry

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

another song that implies that Jimmy and Lana had a thing was Jimmy's song "Fall Into My Hands"  :creep: One of the lyrics being, "If you think you were born to die, And it makes you not want to try, Fall into my hands again,Fall into my hands, again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hrOUDS0_rQ

I'm sorry if this was already known..if that's the case I'm sorry

Actually, yesterday in Montreal when opening for Lana, Jimmy confirmed this and another song were written for her!

"I was lonely," she says, but "I had this teacher who was my only friend in school. His name was Gene. He read us Leaves of Grass and we read Lolita in class, and it changed my world, which was a really solitary world. I didn't have a connection to anyone in class and when I found these writers, I knew they were my people." Gene was just a few years older than her, fresh from Georgetown University. "He would sign me out and we would listen to Tupac and stuff in his car," she remembers, "and he would teach me about old movies like Citizen Kane. He taught me everything."

Please tell me that I wasn't the only one who thought about Prom Song, Boarding School, Puppy Love and every other song about her crush on a teacher after reading this part of The Age interview. I just... :crai:

i am nothing and should be everything

Has anyone pointed out yet that in this remix she says she's "leaving [him] for the music", not "for the moment"?

What's that supposed to mean? Why did she change that in this remix? I don't get it. I don't understand why there exist so many different versions and why she posted this remix on her official Youtube. What for? There must be a good reason?

Please tell me that I wasn't the only one who thought about Prom Song, Boarding School, Puppy Love and every other song about her crush on a teacher after reading this part of The Age interview. I just... :crai:

Same! It just clicked instantly.

1265wyw.png

Has anyone pointed out yet that in this remix she says she's "leaving [him] for the music", not "for the moment"?

What's that supposed to mean? Why did she change that in this remix? I don't get it. I don't understand why there exist so many different versions and why she posted this remix on her official Youtube. What for? There must be a good reason?

It sounds like whoever remixed it used the vocal track from the radio mix. I'd assume "leaving you for the music" means she left him so she could have a career as a singer.

So wouldn't she refer to Mike Mizrahi? 

I read somewhere that she had quit music for some time while they were together. 

True! He has got nothing to do with the West Coast/LA though, but maybe that verse has a double meaning being about two relationships.

If you wanted to stick with the Barrie theory, it would also be possible that she left him for inspiration. She said in an interview before, that she would have to live again (after touring) before she could write anything new. She just felt uninspired by her long time relationship and longed for more? Not that she left him because she needed nice lyrics, but looking back she feels like that's what happened. Maybe a lot from Paradise is actually about mid 2012? The Harvey Weinstein supporters will prob agree..

True! He has got nothing to do with the West Coast/LA though, but maybe that verse has a double meaning being about two relationships.

If you wanted to stick with the Barrie theory, it would also be possible that she left him for inspiration. She said in an interview before, that she would have to live again (after touring) before she could write anything new. She just felt uninspired by her long time relationship and longed for more? Not that she left him because she needed nice lyrics, but looking back she feels like that's what happened. Maybe a lot from Paradise is actually about mid 2012? The Harvey Weinstein supporters will prob agree..

I think a lot of her songs could have double meaning. 

There are tons of things that don't add up. 

I've been thinking Damn You is about Mike too, because you know they split up and he got married soon after..

The "I know your wife, she wouldn't mind" also adds up to that.

e661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gifgiphy.gife661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gif

dont know where to post this but i found some stuff about Ocean Grove from Methamphetamines

its a 1950's time warp town by the seaside in New Jersey, its all very Lana lol. and all the houses have verandas, the lyric "the veranda looks Ocean Grove" seems more plausible now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/09/how-america-lives-ocean-grove_n_3403887.html

heres a pic of lana there in 2011 tumblr_n63366HnAf1rxikt8o1_1280.jpg

also i think Jerry from Your Gonna Love Me could be Gerard W. "Jerry" Ford founder of Ford Models, it would seem weird that Lana would be close enough to her former modeling agent to write a song about him lol but apparently the fords let their teen models live in their house.