PinUpCartoonBaby

Lana Del Rey Interview with Grazia

You're still here you toothless Lana hater (shark avi :facepalm:​ )?

Yeah I am, Robert De Niro! who is waiting in the bar for Lana :facepalm: yeah keep waiting. What you gonna do about it apart from have a pathetic childish stab at my avi :toofunny:

You are the one who slandered her in the Rolling Stone comments section with that stupid theory that she's is envious of Cobain?!?

I stated the same opinion that I stated here on Lanaboards, it's not slander it's a fucking opinion which happens to be true, I'm also not the only person who thinks it.

Kurt Cobain was my driving influence; I thought he was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen; Kurt Cobain is a big part of our daily conversation; She points to the pictures of Kurt Cobain lining the baby grand's music rack; we bonded over Kurt Cobain; I was inspired by Kurt Cobain...But i'm not a feminist and I love guns n roses who are sexist rapists

Having your opinion is really ok and you don't have to like everything about an artist. But it's possibleto express opinions without putting on a fight, like you already did in the FADERS interwierv threat ...

Calm down, disucssing in  a forum is much more fun when you don't have to break each others teeth ...

:kiss:  

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think the 'Fucked' in the title might not necessarily be as in having sex but rather as a person ruining/spoiling her way up to the top... just a thought

And it is probably in first-person rather than attributed to whichever singer she is referencing. 

People are expecting a diss track, but I'm sure she's just telling a story about her struggle to make it in the industry. 

People are saying that Gaga has never dissed/criticized Lana. Well, maybe not publicly but Lana & Gaga have a lot of history together so maybe something was said behind the scenes. It's not like the internet is the only way celebrities communicate, after all. I definitely think it's Gaga and not Lorde. Lana obviously has a distaste for Gaga (see: So Legit & the "when will people be over her" FB post) so it actually wouldn't be too surprising to see even more shade being thrown. I'm excited to hear the song but on the other hand I do think Lana's being awfully petty... I mean, writing a song bashing another artist and officially releasing it on what's going to be one of the best-selling albums this year is a bit extreme, don't you think?  :eek:

Kinda pissed that she wrote a diss track but oh well

I also thought the song was going to be another Lana Del Rey original in which she creates a character who literally screws her way to the top of the music industry. A song in which Lana, in her creative, imaginative fashion, describes the perils this girl underwent.

Girl, bye to a diss track! I am not here for that at all, and I do not think, if it is a diss track, it will speak to any part of what we have heard so far from Ultraviolence.

Whatever, the premise for the song just sounds as petty as fuck, just like So Legit. Hopefully she's exaggerating the content of the song and its limited to a single verse or something.

And I honestly wouldn't put it past Lana to make a diss track about a 17 year old Lorde. 

Lana can be like petulant child sometimes, she just gets so butthurt. 

:facepalm:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

And it is probably in first-person rather than attributed to whichever singer she is referencing. 

People are expecting a diss track, but I'm sure she's just telling a story about her struggle to make it in the industry. 

Yeah true, I think 'fucked my way up to the top' is more like something the person is saying about her. 

I did think it was Lorde when reading it tbh, but I don't think lana's going to actually say who it is. So it's probably just gonna be a general 'fuck you' to her haters and critics.

And you can't deny that Lorde was/is influenced by Lana yet denounces her whenever people say that they have similarities.

img004siamw.jpg

img0052xy7x.jpg

img0063cazf.jpg

My translation:

Like you do in “Fucked My Way UP To The Top” on your new album?

It’s about a singer who first sneered about my allegedly not authentic style but later she stole and copied it. And now she’s acting like I am the art project and she the true super artist. My God and people actually believe her, she’s successful! I shouldn’t continue ranting, it doesn’t get anywhere.

But now you have to tell us who you’re talking about.

Unfortunately I can’t, you know?

Hope there aren't too many mistakes in my translation. ^^

What if she's talking about Lorde tho

god knows I tried

It’s about a singer who first sneered about my allegedly not authentic style but later she stole and copied it. And now she’s acting like I am the art project and she the true super artist. 

o-CELEBRITY-DOPPELGANGERS-570.jpg?7

It's a lot more likely she's talking about someone else (I think....) but lol @ the amount of artists you could use as a reply to this

Lorde