ralfsstanko

New show dates 19/06 and 21/06

Hey guys!

What u think about new dates 19/06 in Le Grand Journal in France and free concert in Paris on 21/06?

I think its such a mess because like i'm going to concert in Berlin 20/06, I cant go to these France concerts because they are like day before Berlin concert and day after Berlin concert, but if i go to these concerts then there will already be like hundreds of fans and i will never be in front row, like and Lana will be tired, I'm little disappointed right now, because like Lana will come to Germany for like one day ONLY 1 concert in Germany, but in France she have in 5dates (2 in june, 1 in july and 2 in august)

She isn't doing the concerts for free, she gets paid. Its the radio station or w/e paying her to perform there. Do you know the capacity of the free concert?

Yes but entrance is for free and just google the venue to see how big its is - Olympia bruno coquatrix

I'm going on holiday to Paris from the 18th-21st and only just found out she's there when I am. Literally feel like crying as I wont be able to got the free concert, my flight back is at 9pm on the 21st. The Le Grand Journal attendance is full too.

Praying for a miracle that I bump into her in the Louvre or something. :icant:

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

I'm moving to Paris in August but won't be able to see either Lana or Gaga. Crying :giveup:

Lana have 2 concerts in August in Paris and Gaga have 2 concerts in the end of October, u r able to both Lana and Gaga, but literaly artRave is worst gaga tour

Lana have 2 concerts in August in Paris and Gaga have 2 concerts in the end of October, u r able to both Lana and Gaga, but literaly artRave is worst gaga tour

Because you went to The Fame Ball, TMB 1.0, The Monster Ball, BTWB and you've been to the artRave already, right?

You can't judge it until you've been in person and you were probably 10 during the Fame Ball

BzhmW.png

Because you went to The Fame Ball, TMB 1.0, The Monster Ball, BTWB and you've been to the artRave already, right?

You can't judge it until you've been in person and you were probably 10 during the Fame Ball

Actualy no i was 14 durring the Fame ball!

If u r looking to talk with Gaga fans then go to littlemonsters.com! Cya

I know but I won't be able to go. The tickets are already sold out for the artRave ( tried to buy it and it was a mess). But you see, everything is so expensive there and I still need to buy stuff for my stuff and pay lots of stuff, meaning I can't afford to spend my money on them... I am not that sad about Lana because I've already gone to her concert in Geneva ( and got pics, etc). And artRave looks amazing ( I have the feeling BTWB was better though).

EotAQlJ.jpg

I know but I won't be able to go. The tickets are already sold out for the artRave ( tried to buy it and it was a mess). But you see, everything is so expensive there and I still need to buy stuff for my stuff and pay lots of stuff, meaning I can't afford to spend my money on them... I am not that sad about Lana because I've already gone to her concert in Geneva ( and got pics, etc). And artRave looks amazing ( I have the feeling BTWB was better though).

BTWB was the best tour for gaga