GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE: ALBUM PREVIEW!

I feel underwhelmed by the snippets, but I'm not worried about that yet, because they are so short. Even the Brooklyn Baby snippet makes the song seem dull, and it's one of my favorite songs ever now. I can't wait to hear these babies in full glory.

2dt29zc.jpg

I'll repost it...

Alright, I had to, I just had to listen to them. My opinions...

Cruel World: The snippet is meh, but I can tell it would be much better in the full version. I mean, it's six minutes long, you can't compress greatness from a six-minute-long song in a few seconds, you just can't!

Sad Girl: It sounds like it will be my new Million Dollar Man! Hope the instrumental comes out soon because I'm gonna need something to perform it with.It also sounds higher than Million Dollar Man so I might not need to order it in a higher key! But the song itself sounds so cool!!!!!!  :omg:  :omg:

Pretty When You Cry: So, it turned out not to be the Vast song. I don't know, it's lacking something that is necessary. Again, it's probably just the snippet-sized version of the song that we are hearing.

Money Power Glory: This song contains a bolder beat. A lot of the previous songs were lacking this.

Fucked My Way To The Top: Skipped. I'm leaving this for last  :brows:

Old Money: Sounds alright but it is hard to judge from the snippet.

The Other Woman: It has that vinyl feel like someone said previously and it goes so well!

Black Beauty: Is it even different?  :um: What was that about a missing piano? All I hear is Lana's voice and a n organ which is a variation of a piano...  :um: I think the only difference is her inhaling sounds. Actually, lemme listen to the demo...  :um: Actually, I don't know what the person earlier was going on about, there is absolutely no differenceNo difference at all! Even her breathing is the same! Are we all sure she re-recorded it?

Guns And Roses: It is OK. It sounds like it will pick up in the chorus which sounds like was just cut off. 

Florida Kilos: It actually includes a good instrumental backing

Fucked My Way To The Top: A proper beat! It sounds like it would pick up later on in the song so I'm excited to hear that, along with Guns And Roses.

The thing a lot of the tracks are lacking are a bold instrumental backing (I mean the music). They all sound like ballads. What happened to the cinematic sounds? Was that just the Born To Die era thing? I don't know, I think a strong backing music is vital for songs, regardless the genre.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

The Other Woman is amazing!!! Omfg I was laughing of joy while listening to the snippet  :lel:

She changed the lyrics tho? She added the pin curls line... nevermind, that was already part of the song  :toofunny:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'll repost it...

The thing a lot of the tracks are lacking are a bold instrumental backing (I mean the music). They all sound like ballads. What happened to the cinematic sounds? Was that just the Born To Die era thing? I don't know, I think a strong backing music is vital for songs, regardless the genre.

Yes...and we knew she was leaving it

New producers, new sound, we're not stuck 2 years ago

BzhmW.png

can someone pm me brooklyn baby btw :)

i'm ready 4 all the tracks cept pretty when you cry.. her voice just sounds like its distorted in it. but the stars shine for you, my love reminds me of the lyric from noir. old money tugs at my heartstrings thinking of this girl

441366636_640.jpg

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I'm most excited to hear Sad Girl, Old Money, The Other Woman and Pretty When You Cry.

The lyrics of Old Money from the snippet sound so beautiful and mournful, can't wait to hear the rest of it. Sad Girl sounds sensual experience from the 1930s :grinds:. Pretty When You Cry sounds kinda creepy which is why I want to hear the rest of it. The Other Woman has a wonderful radio effect on it, I would love to see what the rest of it sounds like.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I feel underwhelmed by the snippets, but I'm not worried about that yet, because they are so short. Even the Brooklyn Baby snippet makes the song seem dull, and it's one of my favorite songs ever now. I can't wait to hear these babies in full glory.

I was about to say something like this. I wasn't too impressed with the snippets, but I listened to the snippets of the songs we already had and even they seemed lame (and I love those songs)