lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

What are your favourite songs on Ultraviolence?  

1,051 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite songs on Ultraviolence?

• Cruel World
    • Ultraviolence
    • Shades Of Cool
    • Brooklyn Baby
    • West Coast
    • Sad Girl
    • Pretty When You Cry
    • Money Power Glory
    • Fucked My Way Up To The Top
    • Old Money
    • The Other Woman
    • Black Beauty
    • Guns and Roses
    • Florida Kilos
    • Is This Happiness
    • Flipside

BlackoutZone just tweet something interesting regarding this album. I'll quote exactly what he said since his account is private so whatever link I post won't really work

"Hmm UV fun facts..

Lana wanted Fine China, Say Yes To Heaven and I Talk To Jesus on the album, but pretty much everyone else was against that! Don't remember exactly which songs they would replace - possibly Black Beauty and Guns n Roses"

cuz YYAAAA LIVE IN SHAAAADES AWF CWOOOOLLLL YA HAAWWWTTT IS UNBREAKABLE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sad Girl is one of her most underrated songs! The instrumentals are so damn sexy and the bridge is EVERYTHING; I think it rivals Pretty When You Cry as the climax of the album. :illumilana2:

West Coast is the best song ever created & I will die on this hill:illumilana2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Roll With me said:

BlackoutZone just tweet something interesting regarding this album. I'll quote exactly what he said since his account is private so whatever link I post won't really work

"Hmm UV fun facts..

Lana wanted Fine China, Say Yes To Heaven and I Talk To Jesus on the album, but pretty much everyone else was against that! Don't remember exactly which songs they would replace - possibly Black Beauty and Guns n Roses"

This makes me wonder if she thought about putting I Talk To Jesus as the closer for the deluxe version bc it has this beautiful long strings outro. Those string would also hint at Honeymoon :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Hearing the tempo change in West Coast chorus was groundbreaking and one of the most impactful moments in my life, as it made me a fan.

I’m forever grateful for this album. Happy birthday to my gemini sis, Ultraviolence! ❤️

Woah... eight long years? ALREADY? :icant:

What can I say.... the guitars on this record.... I will forever long to hear something like it again...

Happy birthday you timeless, beyond fucking words living legend of an album :angie:

Ultraviolence is alive and breathing

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy