SarcasticBeauty

Florida Kilos

i thought she was saying "snow in my mouth"

edit: she says snow super weird im 99% sure she says snow/it makes sense with "winter we're not in"

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

NONONONONONONONONO IT NEEDS TO BE LIKE THE WINTER WE'RE NOT IN THAT LYRIC SLAYS SO MUCH OMG PLEASE LANA IT NEEDS TO BE

after listening to the live version it seems obvious that it's "gold skin" 

LIVE VERSION??????? LINK PLZ OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :rip:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

You snort it like a champ

Like the WINNER WHEN HE WINS

That makes more sense than 'winter we're not in' imo

I've been listening to the live version and I hear more of the "winter we're not in" (@ 1:36)

someone ask her about the second verse when they meet her 

honestly ima bump into this hoe one day like

"so what are the lyrics in the 2nd verse of florida kilos?? Also some bitch u mentioned a song title too and she fuckin filmed it but cut off the end, its like 'swan' something?? Swan Song?? Tell me sis. Also, what happened to the pretty when you cry video?? Oh btw you were filming this high budget UV video like sis what happened to that?? Also can you leak the Paradise instrumentals and like, basically all your original UV shit from before Auerbach got involved. Also is Fucked My Way Up To The Top really about Taylor Swift? Btw is Life Is Beautiful gonna be on Honeymoon? Like sis what was up with you promoting that movie with it but not having the song in it... wtf sis.." etc etc

honestly ima bump into this hoe one day like

"so what are the lyrics in the 2nd verse of florida kilos?? Also some bitch u mentioned a song title too and she fuckin filmed it but cut off the end, its like 'swan' something?? Swan Song?? Tell me sis. Also, what happened to the pretty when you cry video?? Oh btw you were filming this high budget UV video like sis what happened to that?? Also can you leak the Paradise instrumentals and like, basically all your original UV shit from before Auerbach got involved. Also is Fucked My Way Up To The Top really about Taylor Swift? Btw is Life Is Beautiful gonna be on Honeymoon? Like sis what was up with you promoting that movie with it but not having the song in it... wtf sis.." etc etc

omg so true. I know Lana loves being enigmatic and mysterious but I mean, girl, there's only so far you can go lmao

I love "like the winter we're not in" bc it refers to her aforementioned snow metaphor (turning diamonds into snow), as snow is in winter. Winter we're not in, it's a winter because all of the snow (yayo), but "guns in the summertime" states that it's possibly in the summer, but yayo being white & all, like snow, makes it feel like it's winter in a metaphorical sense. I love it, it's so poetic.

I'd prefer it to be "like the winter we're not in" but in the live version it definitely sounds like "let the winner winner in"  :crossed:

that makes no sense tho  :derpna2:

that makes no sense tho  :derpna2:

I think you could interpret it in several ways. I see it as her, this guy, and other people (possibly friends) doing drugs, and those who participate are "let in" the group. Use your imaginationnnnnn

Snow is my mouth and gold hoops

You like your little baby like you like your drinks cool

White lines, pretty daddy go skiing

You snort it like champ, like the winter we're not in

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

this is how ive always sung it...

and as for the starting verse i have always thought it was 'white lines, baking powder on the stove'

not white palms/lungs

dlnh8i.gif

Snow is my mouth and gold hoops

You like your little baby like you like your drinks cool

White lines, pretty daddy go skiing

You snort it like champ, like the winter we're not in

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

what about I don't get the "Snow is my mouth" part tho.

this is how ive always sung it...

and as for the starting verse i have always thought it was 'white lines, baking powder on the stove'

not white palms/lungs

Yes, I've decided that it's "white lines"