Sign in to follow this  
sweetie

Old Money

The "oohs" and "aahs" have an instrumental like National Anthem! I'm just excited that the album still has some occasional BTD style in the instrumental, with AKA-like vocals and the new UV style mixing in :)

Anyone else think this is about Jimmy? I know it says Sunset and Vine which are in Cali, not in NY, but she says "The kids were young and pretty" then she says "We were young and pretty." In Ultraviolence, she blatantly sings about Jim, "Reminded me of when we were kids." Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :D

Just an idea...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Anyone else think this is about Jimmy? I know it says Sunset and Vine which are in Cali, not in NY, but she says "The kids were young and pretty" then she says "We were young and pretty." In Ultraviolence, she blatantly sings about Jim, "Reminded me of when we were kids." Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :D

Just an idea...

Agreed. This song obviously isn't about Barrie

"will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful" is essentially what she is saying at the end of this and it sounds so boring and i'm upset its not about meth

OMG how can you even

Y&B is flawless and so it this :bliss:

Stay pressed

britney-gtfo-this-threheme.gif

Yesterday when I was listening my favourite radio station suddenly I've heard a melody that sounded just like Old Money.

I checked it and I can tell it was Epilogue music from Romeo & Juliet.

The beginning sounds exatly like Lana's song. Do you think she took the melody from this soundtrack?

Or it's just a coincidence...

Here it's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UemKe8oT3M

She said that it was not inspired by Rome & Juliet, she found out about the similarities after finishing the song, it is based on "fantastical snapshots and memories of being on the corner of Hollywood". A collection of things which gave her a nostalgic feeling