Bae

When was the last time you...

I would say last Tuesday when I had to present a larger project publicly :stareney2:

When was the last time you tried a dish for the first time and you ended up liking it?

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

either wednesday or thursday when i had an argument with someone - we made up though

When was the last time you discovered a piece of music that you really liked?

two days ago - everything is everything by sevdaliza

when was the last time you helped someone?

Monday: We have a new coworker, fresh from school, and she‘s the cutest person ever :oprah:

When was the last time you were really embarrassed?

probably when i had a major diva moment at the eye doctor cause they fucked up my prescription - also when i finally got contacts after insisting on them and i ended up not being able to wear them because they overirritate my eyes

when was the last time you felt satisfied in a relationship? (can be right now if everything is going well :lolliney:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

when was the last time you felt satisfied in a relationship? (can be right now if everything is going well :lolliney:)

I‘m quarantining right now, my bf and my family are showering me in flowers and chocolate :oprah:

When was the last time you thought to yourself „never again“?

Idk I kinda consider myself a chill person, But when I went to Dua’s concert these bitches - a group of like 5 kept having to leave/use restroom, constantly walking in front of everyone. The poor guy on my left could barely see anything. Whores.

when was the last time you tried something new & you liked it to your surprise?

IMG-3521.jpg

7 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

when was the last time you tried something new & you liked it to your surprise?

I tried a certain Golden Ale for the first time tonight (think of a hybrid between Czech Pilsner and Mexican Lager) and it was surprisingly good, I think I had five of them :air:

What’s something you really want that you think people would be surprised about?

I wouldn’t call myself a stan, But if she completed Madonna’s boot camp for the film, I really think Billie Eilish would play a good Madonna.

when was the last time you saw something that reminded you of an ex/someone you used to know & you made a mental note of it?

IMG-3521.jpg

41 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wouldn’t call myself a stan, But if she completed Madonna’s boot camp for the film, I really think Billie Eilish would play a good Madonna.

when was the last time you saw something that reminded you of an ex/someone you used to know & you made a mental note of it?

i was listening to Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens and it reminded me of when my ex introduced me to that beautiful film 

when was the last time you masturbated?

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

hmmm...... honestly i think the most adventurous thing i've done recently is decided to stop lurking for good and start blabbing on lanaboards but that was 4 months ago :awkney:

i'm really not an adventurous person i'm very firmly within my comfort zone and it's a bit of a problem heh

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Currently have a crush on @stupidapartmentcomplex and @honeybadger at the same time and I’m an emotional wreck over it 

also i have crushes on certain lb members but it feels weird cause i've literally never met these people in real life and some of them are taken and it feels weird crdm03L.jpg

when was the last time that you decided that something WASN'T worth the risk?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

33 minutes ago, the ocean said:

hmmm...... honestly i think the most adventurous thing i've done recently is decided to stop lurking for good and start blabbing on lanaboards but that was 4 months ago :awkney:

i'm really not an adventurous person i'm very firmly within my comfort zone and it's a bit of a problem heh

Hide contents

also i have crushes on certain lb members but it feels weird cause i've literally never met these people in real life and some of them are taken and it feels weird crdm03L.jpg

when was the last time that you decided that something WASN'T worth the risk?

Literally right now because I changed my Wordle strategy on round 2 and it didn’t really do me any favors, so I’m gonna go back to my old tactics :true:

Spoiler

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having an online crush as long as you don’t act on it (assuming you’re taken, that is). Otherwise it’s just a harmless crush! It’s a cute thing!  :true:

When was the last time you impulsively bought something?