Sign in to follow this  
SarcasticBeauty

Guns and Roses

i dislike this song. it's hard for me to enjoy it when the lyrics are about the band that i personally hate. same with axl rose husband, i'm always like 'lana, really...?'. in bel air i can pretend that it's not about axl cause the reference isn't as literal as here. shame because other lyrics of guns and roses are so good! :(

nsaalk.jpg

We should've left Las Vegas

and then began again

Took your bike to Detroit

back to the Promised Land

kFGQehx.gif

I love the Leaving Las Vegas reference 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

still one of the worst, if not, the worst song on Ultraviolence. classic LDR trash track

:oprah:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

still one of the best, if not, the best song on Ultraviolence. classic LDR track

I agree. This song is literally a Lizzy Grant track, "Heavy Metal Love" "Motorcycle Love Divine" is something Lizzy would've made up for a MySpace blog. Fucking love this song- instant classic

image.png

i love the song when im in an extremely chill mood, it's so drowsy in the best way

only wish the verses didn't suffer from UV repetition syndrome though ;/

Heavy-metal love of mine

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I feel like everyone has a different opinion on this song some say that it's her worst song, they hate it, she shouldn't put it out etc. and some people say that it's theirs favorites. Didn't want to make this a poll so people can discuss the song.

In a school full of Azealias I'm a Lana

1c1a8345387d7eb56f9b0d799ec346c2.jpg

i don't understand why people hate it so much, maybe because it's just very slow and mellow? that's what i love about it, i know some people have pointed out that the chorus is very repetitive which i understand, but it's not like other songs off of ultraviolence don't have the same repetition (ultraviolence, sad girl, black beauty)

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!