Sign in to follow this  
HEARTCORE

Lana Del Rey: 'I wish I was dead already' (The Guardian Interview)

wow... its weird, but I kinda understand her. you shouldn't worry or feel bad for her, just try to live the present and enjoy the music, try to feel her feelings on her voice, lyrics, chords and melodies and get the best from it, even if it's the saddest song ever, we can do that. I'm sure thats what she wants!

she hasn't quit music yet because that's what life means to her. she loves making music, she just don't like what happens after that

You think we shouldn't worry about someone who is showing clear signs of being clinically depressed?

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I don't think she's saying it as in "suicide would be great" or anything like that. Although, I think it's a pretty touchy subject to talk to the general public, I kinda know how she's feeling. I'm not saying I wanna be dead too but I think she finds peace in death and there's this philosophical and romanticized way to see death...

Anyway I hope she'll be okay but I still think we, as a society, need to stop glorifying death..

First we feel; then we fall.

I guess I'm surprised and not surprised in the slightest with how dark her mind is. Just thinking it myself is one thing, hearing her confirm it just makes me really fucking sad. I don't know...

I'm honestly not that shocked simply because of all the shit that goes through my own mind half of the time. it's sad, but it's reality. all these famous people, we think that they don't have problems,that they're not allowed to when they have what they have (fame, money etc.), and when they do speak about them we fucking blame them, like "how dare you? you were supposed to be perfect."

In 2012, her personal computer was accessed by hackers and all sorts of information started to appear online: pictures, financial details, health records, not to mention her songs. "All 211 of them," she sighs.

This is also oddly precise...I wonder if she keeps track of which songs leak.

I hope it was a moment thing. I really dont believe she is sad all the time. She has fans , she has people who cry for her , people who love her.

I shouldnt have read this interview

ljZXOe0.jpg

I hope it was a moment thing. I really dont believe she is sad all the time. She has fans , she has people who cry for her , people who love her. I shouldnt have read this interview

What really shocked me the most was to read she doesn't like this part of her shows? I know it's hard to her to be there but I always had the feeling she genuine love to know her fans and etc, but I guess not.

I hope it was a moment thing. I really dont believe she is sad all the time. She has fans , she has people who cry for her , people who love her. I shouldnt have read this interview

I also believe it was a moment thing. I mean she spoke about wanting kids and now about being dead. Who of us hasn't thought about both those things? Two crucial moments in anyone's life, it's only natural. The only difference is that you don't say that to journalist, you say it to friends. lol But now that she did, oh well.

Yeah it happens to me a lot , I regret it right after i've said shit. Whether it's stupid or depressing or too happy.

One thing for sure I know , she loves her fans (the genuine ones) 

~~~Anyway , do we have all of 211 tracks? (sorry omg)

ljZXOe0.jpg

Now I won't be able to listen to UV tomorrow without feeling somewhat guilty. It's so sad to think how many people she makes happy and still, she feels sad. :(

(It's so confusing tho, a few days ago a German interview was published where she said she has never been this happy. Not completely happy, but happier than ever)

kySyfQZ.jpg

Now I won't be able to listen to UV tomorrow without feeling somewhat guilty. It's so sad to think how many people she makes happy and still, she feels sad. :(

(It's so confusing tho, a few days ago a German interview was published where she said she has never been this happy. Not completely happy, but happier than ever)

y'all should really read up on Gemini lol I have a friend who is exactly the same. now he's fucking happy and one second later his life is shit. 

I've before read comparisons between Lana and country singer Bobbie Gentry

*bobbiepinkgentry.jpg

She was quite famous and gaining a greater following when she just decided to stop making music and has lived privately for the past 30 years, just like disappearing. I could imagine Lana doing that, but it would be harder for her to hide  :bye2:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Imagine dinner at Lana's, you sitting there....Lana on the left, eating slowly as she looks into space, depressed, her hair immaculate, but dry tears on her face, Barrie to the right, long unwashed hair over his face, depressed, not eating, but staring into space as he writes poetry on paper without even looking at his pen, silence............what fun. 

I've before read comparisons between Lana and country singer Bobbie Gentry

*bobbiepinkgentry.jpg

She was quite famous and gaining a greater following when she just decided to stop making music and has lived privately for the past 30 years, just like disappearing. I could imagine Lana doing that, but it would be harder for her to hide  :bye2:

:hdu:  they look just the same!

Seems like Lana took a little bit of inspiration from her looks... the hair from the BTD/Paradise era and now these flower summery dresses she wears all the time...

Not really important tbh

ZmJh1LG.jpg

y'all should really read up on Gemini lol I have a friend who is exactly the same. now he's fucking happy and one second later his life is shit. 

Plus she's a Gemini/Cancer cusp, which means she has the influence of both signs (she's mainly Gemini though). Cancers are ridiculously emotional people.

Guys, we have to determine approximately how many of these 212 songs we have :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Imagine dinner at Lana's, you sitting there....Lana on the left, eating slowly as she looks into space, depressed, her hair immaculate, but dry tears on her face, Barrie to the right, long unwashed hair over his face, depressed, not eating, but staring into space as he writes poetry on paper without even looking at his pen, silence............what fun. 

kind of hot tbh, lets all finger bang  :derpna2:  :derpna2:

I suffer from depression and I think that Lana is really very depressed and I wish she feels better soon.

But finding out she does not care for doing concerts and probably is not feeling loved by her fans makes me sad. I shouldn't dedicate my time and thoughts to an artist who wishes to be left alone. I feel such a fool now I could die. Sorry Lana but you are the world to me.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg