FFXSoul91

Flipside

truly one of my fav LDR songs… it’s nothing crazy lyrically but it just gets me in my soul every time. the way she paints a picture and sets a scene is incredible. can’t believe UV is almost 9 years old. it was the era i got into her and flipside was on REPEAT the moment i first heard it. so so good.

giphy.gif

The bare minimum she can do for UV 10 year anniversary is putting Flipside official out on all streaming services. Ofc there are ways to add it to your Spotify and co already but Flipside really deserves to be official on all streaming services:trisha:

Spoiler

Ofc Is This Happiness deserves that too:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Genuinely one of her greatest songs. I know Lana's lyrics are an amazing luxury in her discography, but with songs like Flipside she proves she doesn't need to have intense, intricate lyrics to build a striking and emotional world

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I need this and Is This Happiness on Spotify asap. Manifesting a 10th anniversary definitive edition of UV :cumming:

i bet lana doesnt even remembers she released those😭i bet she forgot that flipside existed after the second performance of it

source.gif