Sign in to follow this  
Godsandlana

Lana french fans

I know it in theory but I went to montreal and literally just froze up whenever someone spoke to me in french 

I read a lot of french poetry (paul verlaine, arthur rimbaud, charles baudelaire etc) so I know a lot of random  advanced words that will never help me in a practical setting. Aveugle.. enfer... plaisir...

... Ô saisons ô châteaux, Quelle âme est sans défauts ?

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

18 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

I know it in theory but I went to montreal and literally just froze up whenever someone spoke to me in french 

I read a lot of french poetry (paul verlaine, arthur rimbaud, charles baudelaire etc) so I know a lot of random  advanced words that will never help me in a practical setting. Aveugle.. enfer... plaisir...

... Ô saisons ô châteaux, Quelle âme est sans défauts ?

I know absolutely none but just found this song and I love it and want to be able to properly sing it. I’ll check out some of the poetry you mentioned though as I love reading. 

56 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i love that this is under the audio section how moi je joue of the op

Honestly didn’t know where I posted this don’t even know how barely know how to use this site still figuring it out lol. Just know I found something write a post and used that guess it ended up here though I like that your comment has now lead me to a song and album I didn’t know thx <3