Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

I live in Germany, shipping from England usually only takes 2-3 days, it has been 15 days though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm in Australia, stuff from the Uk gets here faster than the US, but this boxset took so long.

It's coming don't worry.

YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA? I did not know this. Not to be creepy but I haven't gotten my boxset either, when did it say yours was shipped and do you mind me asking what state you're in?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I got it

YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA? I did not know this. Not to be creepy but I haven't gotten my boxset either, when did it say yours was shipped and do you mind me asking what state you're in?

I'm in Sydney. I can't remember when it was shipped, but i did order the box set literally the day it came out, so maybe that may have something to do with me getting it before you???

I got it

I'm in Sydney. I can't remember when it was shipped, but i did order the box set literally the day it came out, so maybe that may have something to do with me getting it before you???

Yeah that might be it. Well fingers crossed and thanks for the info~

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Maybe they were out of stock, but didn't have the time to mark it so because of so many people ordering at the same time? o_0 And now they don't produce it anomore? *worst case scenario*

I'm so negative... :(

1olt2g.jpg