Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Where is my fucking box set and vinyl? Those idiots must of lost it. Fuck.

Am i the onlh one still waiting on it? It supposedly shipped Nov. 6 but i don't have shit!

People are still waiting I think, and I just got mine the past two days. Mine shipped on the 6th too, so I don't think you need to stress about it being lost just yet.

last.fm  

People are still waiting I think, and I just got mine the past two days. Mine shipped on the 6th too, so I don't think you need to stress about it being lost just yet.

I just really want it. If i don't get it by Tuesday its gonna be the full 21 days!

I finally got my box set after 20 days! Thanks you Jesus! :oprah:

To quote the great slim shady: Fack! Now I'm the odd woman out.

I'm gonna sue their pants off if it got lost on the mail. What if some other bitch got it by mistake? What if it's collecting dust in a dirty mail office? All alone?! I'm gonna go drink diet coke or something. So depressed right now :aw:

1olt2g.jpg

I'm gonna sue their pants off if it got lost on the mail. What if some other bitch got it by mistake? What if it's collecting dust in a dirty mail office? All alone?! I'm gonna go drink diet coke or something. So depressed right now :aw:

You're not alone. I want to sue them :)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I had those exact thoughts but they had my correct address so i just waited impatiently. Lol.

Where is my fucking box set and vinyl? Those idiots must of lost it. Fuck.

Am i the onlh one still waiting on it? It supposedly shipped Nov. 6 but i don't have shit!

You are not alone. I am still waiting for my double disc. FML.

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png