Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

It arrived this morning :) Really disappointed of the packaging of the Remixes and DVDs though...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh well, if I have to wait any longer it's gonna be a christmas gift from me to me.

LOL, jk, I actually dreamed about the box last night. Not in a good way. The mail man knocked at my door and told me it was forever lost :wat:

1olt2g.jpg

Oh well, if I have to wait any longer it's gonna be a christmas gift from me to me.

LOL, jk, I actually dreamed about the box last night. Not in a good way. The mail man knocked at my door and told me it was forever lost :wat:

That literaly made me lol. That emoticon is hilarious.

I don't have my box set either. Starting to get worried/impatient. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

EDIT: Arrived today, 11/29! :woot:

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

Does someone have a scan for the remixes disc cover I just got my box set and I need a picture please :D

TZk1z.png

Did you get the vinyl off Universal Store??? I still haven't gotten mine!! 23 days now!!

it was off amazon, my friend's box set did not arrive after 20 days +, so i emailed them

They say it was lost and they will give me a refund lol

UqS9LtM.jpg

I just emailed them since, honestly, I'm becoming quite impatient. It shouldn't take this long.

Really worried that I'm going to get a reply telling me that I'm not getting it and am basically screwed. Time to wait and see.

Are u waiting on the vinyl too?