Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

LDR Live at the Marquee, Cork, July 15th, 2014

PSI%20Live%20at%20The%20Marquee_4.jpg

"Lana Del Rey returns to Ireland for a one-off show at the Marquee this year to join in our 10th anniversary celebrations." ~ Aiken Promotions 

Previous performers over the years include Kanye West, Jay Z, Pink, Lady Gaga, Bob Dylan and the late Lou Reed

I'm going too but have never been to The Marquee before (in fact I've only been in Cork a few times at all), what sort of a venue is it? I haven't seen Lana before and am not sure if I should expect so much of the crap that it sounds like people have to put up with from obnoxious fans or not. I've dealt with horrible crowds plenty of times before like at Oxegen but I sure don't enjoy doing it. Either way though I'm definitely looking forward to it! Just not sure whether to head down the day before to get there very early or to take a chance and go on the morning and get there at like 12, I'll die if I get stuck between people in the pit rather than at the barrier, I have a bad habit of almost passing out when I get stuck there.

Was at this show last night. Fantastic to see her play so near to my home. I really enjoyed it. She played "Money Power Glory" live for the first time and it's my favourite song from Ultraviolence so I was delighted. Somebody put it up on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQiinQcRkw0

There will probably be more videos from the Cork gig up there in the days to come.