Mommy's Mercedes

Forum Questions For Lana

Where’s the goddamn spoken word album?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

edit: What does the M tattoo really mean?

God I regret so much not asking her about that when I met & chatted w her back in November - she talked about getting that tattoo as her first with my group of people I was with and it wasn’t until after the conversation changed topics that I thought “damn I should’ve asked about that!”

I also regret not asking her about this bc I’ve always wanted to, if I ever meet her again in a setting where there’s time for some conversation like before, I just need to know what this was -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nzqSmXp0Dn0

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'd give it all away

if you give me just one day

to ask her one question:

Why does it take a day to ask one question?

She needs to go down the "stairway to heaven" for coffee in the middle of the question. And until she climbs all the steps again ...

giphy.gif

I would love to know who is K and more about the wild Lizzy years she sings about tbh. But I don't think I would even dare to ask her about this because I think I could be hitting quite a personal territory that is none of my bussiness, but I just can't help the curiosity  :defeated: . Plus she would probably laugh, or ignore or just simply lie  :pft: . I wouldn't mind this last one tho, because you know what they say "every lie has a background of truth" hehe  :creep2:

On the other hand, I don't think it would hurt anyone ask about Yosemite and Life Is Beautiful lol.  :P  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

1. who is k and what does k stand for

2. what is for k pt 1

3. will you ever release the alternative versions of the lust for life tracks on certain vinyls

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Whew is K?

And I'd want to know more about pre-LDR days tbh. Just her career as an underground singer-songwriter leading up to releasing AKA, and of course, what happened after that led to BTD release. She honestly needs a documentary at some point in her career. Not now, the GP doesn't deserve it, but in the future, I really hope she does a good tell all documentary about her career. She is a once in a lifetime artist. She has defined our generation. Love her so much.

lana went live for the blue banisters release and i think we have a pretty good chance of her going live for the ocean blvd release as well.. i want to compile a list of the TOP fandom questions that are currently unanswered.. there are so many interesting things we want to know that interviewers or the average fan she meets wouldn't necessarily ask.. and regardless, if one of us somehow gets the opportunity to ask lana anything i feel like we might freeze up trying to come up with the BEST question.. so i think it'll be nice to have a list for other reasons as well 

so i'm going to keep this thread open for 24 hours, close it as I gather the top ten most liked questions, and upload the list.. then i'd re-open for new replies and it will be updated accordingly as time passes

rules:

- reply to this thread with your TOP question for lana del rey. if you could ask her anything, what would you want to know?

- you may post more than one question but please ONLY POST ONE QUESTION AT A TIME to make tallying the likes and compiling a list possible

- please DO NOT QUOTE OTHERS WITH OPINIONS or comments as the purpose of this thread is to make a list that is as reflective of the lanaboards fandom as possible. comments ARE allowed but please keep them under a spoiler

- the ten MOST LIKED questions will make the list

- be intentional with your likes, if you like every question, you will basically have no effect on the list  :thumb3:

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Screenshot-2023-03-23-at-6-55-27-PM.png