ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

Lana, you recently performed at Kim and Kanyes wedding. How was it?

Good! I only played three songs, including “Young & Beautiful”. That’s their song.

So how were they both?

Really relaxed. Even their invitation for me was relaxed. Kanye just said: “Just come around and sing.”

Do you personally want to marry at some point?

I’d love to. And I’d love to have children. Hopefully it’ll work out one day.

At the beginning of the year there were rumours that you and your boyfriend were engaged.

Currently we aren’t together.

What do you mean by ‘currently’?

He's a wonderful person but there are several things he has to clear/handle. I don't want to explain it in more detail. That weighed heavily on our relationship, I didn't feel free anymore. Let's see how it'll go on...

You just released your new album “Ultraviolence” – a complete success. What else do you expect from this year now?

Right now, nothing more. The album is finished, it took long and demanded a lot from me. I did what I wanted to do. After the last festival the whole thing will be done for me. What will come next? I don’t know.

Shall we actually interpret your song “Fucked My way up to the Top” in an ironical way?

Well, I’ll say, it’s a mixture. On the one hand it’s my bitterness (?) about what other people think about me. On the other hand the lyrics are about different experiences that influenced my life.

Your songs and your music are heavy and dark. When was the last time when you were really happy?

That moment when I held my new album in my hands. Even though it sounds like a cliché. It feels like a manifest of all that trouble and beauty of the last few years. Beside this I’m happy when I drive down the Pacific Highway and listen to The Eagles at a very loud volume.

Source: http://www.20min.ch/entertainment/musik/story/19504338?redirect=mobi&nocache=0.6932138465344906

I'm glad tbh. Barrie is obviously a great guy and loved her before she was famous but I think he was really bringing her down. It must be so difficult to be in a relationship with somebody who seems to be so dark. And lbr he didn't really inspire Lana that much as she continues to sing about other guys. :creep: next album could be done sooner than we think .

The clues were there, "my boyfriend's in a band". Barrie went solo. Is Jimmy still in Ours? :oprah2:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Could it be because of the child thing?

Barrie might not be the best influence on a kid, with his dark nature and questionable hygene

Hmm Hmm, who knows...

this leaves Barrie in a pretty shitty position, he shouldnt have left Kassidy :/

and i think it would be cool if she went out with James Franco but hes a really funny guy and well lana doesnt seem to have that great of a sense of humour so realistically they wouldnt work imo

Now I know why James has been posting Lana stuff on twitter and Instagram lmao.....

"Obsessing" over her. :teehee:

Also the guy in "pretty little liars" is dating chuck and he is friend with James so... They know each other. :teehee:

Now I know why James has been posting Lana stuff on twitter and Instagram lmao.....

"Obsessing" over her. :teehee:

Also the guy in "pretty little liars" is dating chuck and he is friend with James so... They know each other. :teehee:

he needs to get with the program tho. this is Ultraviolence honey. enough with the Ride already.

I'm surprised, tbh. I read it's not him singing in the end of Brooklyn Baby, though they did some collabs writing this album. She always said how they match each other, talking about their dead icons. I hope Lana is happy.

'Headshot if you're able'

Sounds like she's fed up with his moodiness!

that song sounded like a whole lot of fed up to me, first time I listened to it. for all we know it might not even be about Barrie.. yeah right