ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

Something inside me thinks that they are still together, and these statements from her that are out of left field were purposely stated to keep barrie on his toes!!! I’ve been in a seven year relationship, sometimes we go a week without talking because we are so busy, I can sense that they didn’t officially break up, (Barrie lives in LA with lana and lana’s two siblings) but frequents Scotland because that's where he is from. It looks like he flew back in to LA, got asked these questions, spoke honestly about it… Then thought wow I really fucked up.

Is it over-over.. I don’t think so… She’s on the road! But I do think Barrie still lives in their LA apartment with lana’s two siblings… And that she is fed up with his isms.. But she knows he’s not going anywhere because they live together so these statements aren't that big of a deal to her??? Thoughts??? 

Beginning of the Month they were last seen together, I cant quote for some reason

I thought so. 

Seems like there is definitely some sort of miscommunication between them and we are all aware of Lana's habit of ~exaggerating the the truth... 

Oh well, I wish them both the best whatever the situation is with them. 

Tbh I can't understand why she was in a relationship with Barrie. First of all I don't want to know how many ecosystems you can find in his beard. 

this thread is too much for me  :ohmy:

Well I know little about Barry but this guy made his biggest mistake by getting together with Lana and especially moving with her in LA. He left his band and career behind for becoming practically Lana's wife? I don't think that he has an income, I don't know what is he doing with his music. From little that I heard from him he is quite talented. He needs to forget Lana quickly and get on his feet because that TMZ video wasn't a pretty sight. Go back Barry to Glasgow, let her fuck around with any cute boy that she meets and forget her messy ass.

The only job he had recently was given to him by Lana (supporting her on her tour). Also, let's not forget his video where he apologizes for having left the band. He looks like he seriously regretted this decision.

SCARFACE2371.png

I find it funny that Lana sings that she lives for her man and would give anything up for their love, plays the fragile submissive girl... and in real life her boyfriend seemed to take up this role.

Does anyone think Cruel World and Is This Happiness were written about their relationship?

Waiting for the next episode of this soap opera.

:P

Well I know little about Barry but this guy made his biggest mistake by getting together with Lana and especially moving with her in LA. He left his band and career behind for becoming practically Lana's wife? I don't think that he has an income, I don't know what is he doing with his music. From little that I heard from him he is quite talented. He needs to forget Lana quickly and get on his feet because that TMZ video wasn't a pretty sight. Go back Barry to Glasgow, let her fuck around with any cute boy that she meets and forget her messy ass.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I find it funny that Lana sings that she lives for her man and would give anything up for their love, plays the fragile submissive girl... and in real life her boyfriend seemed to take up this role.

Does anyone think Cruel World and Is This Happiness were written about their relationship?

Waiting for the next episode of this soap opera.

:P

I'm pretty sure Is This Happiness was but I'm not sure about Cruel World...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

lol i love her but ia. i think shes a person who needs her partner by her 24/7 or she kinda.. forgets about them. So he may have felt like he had no choice to leave the band if he wanted to keep his relationship. Like I could see what she said in the interview her way of getting back at him for going back to Glasglow for a bit. IDK Lana needs someone who will call her on her shit I think

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think he went solo from his band for a while + I don't think Barrie is delusional or anything, Lana just sounds like a compulsive liar... She said they're on a break and haven't seen eachother for months but we have pictures of them together more recently. I also don't agree with Lana talking about their relationship as publicly when there is an obvious miscommunication between them.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Unfortunately the last series of interviews gave me a picture about Lana of a confused, immature and (yes!) selfish person! She always poses like she is the provider for the family (and the money is hers). But what family may I ask? Wife Barry? Weirdo sister Chuck or frozen in project Charly?! Lana is manipulative because she's insecure and she needs this people around her but when her mood changes she goes on with her projects and forgets about them. They seem like accessories to her fucked up movie life! Barry is forgotten, without money, without a career, he basically wasted 3 years from his life on a manipulative and selfish person.

Unfortunately the last series of interviews gave me a picture about Lana of a confused, immature and (yes!) selfish person! She always poses like she is the provider for the family (and the money is hers). But what family may I ask? Wife Barry? Weirdo sister Chuck or frozen in project Charly?! Lana is manipulative because she's insecure and she needs this people around her but when her mood changes she goes on with her projects and forgets about them. They seem like accessories to her fucked up movie life! Barry is forgotten, without money, without a career, he basically wasted 3 years from his life on a manipulative and selfish person.

I can agree. She makes it sound like she provides everything for her siblings and boyfriend while they basically lie around.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't have the pretense that I know LDR. What I know is from her interviews and I have formed an idea about her personality which could be wrong but this is mainly the consequence of her inability to have a coherent public discourse. I don't think that she's doing that on purpose to fuel her "mystique" rather she seems insecure about everything: her music, looks, public perception, her life and as a consequence she gets "confused" when opens her mouth.

About her relationship with fans I think that is more complex than "she's great with fans", because i have the feeling that those first row extravaganzas at every concert of hers are more about her (insecurities) than about the fans. Fans are also those in the back who don't see her for 15 min in a concert because she's taking selfies in the front row. She has garnered some touring experience and It's just ridiculous that the communication between her and the fans during the concert it's limited to some awkwardly uttered "you're amazing". She has powerful songs that could be introduced nicely connecting with the audience and the whole experience would be better. I get the fact that she's not a trained or natural performer and I like the fact that her shows lacks the usual gimmicks and theatrics but I have the feeling that she's investing to little in this meetings while her fans adore her.