ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

Now that would be something  :O

Sources say Lana Del Rey left Barrie-James O'Neill for Italian photographer Francesco Carrrozzini 

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/lany-del-rey-clicking-photographer-article-1.1844247

Francesco+Carrozzini+3NjMseADiSnm.jpg

Francesco-Carrozzini.jpg

:candy: :yesnod:

But right now I actually "trust no one" when it comes to Lana's relationship(s)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I just don't understand and I don't know what to believe any more.
Lana says one thing and Barrie says another.

But we could also be seeing some lies being told in these interviews. Maybe they should speak out on camera and then we'll see actual proof of them saying they are or aren't together.

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

Tbh I can't understand why she was in a relationship with Barrie. First of all I don't want to know how many ecosystems you can find in his beard. He should really start showering himself regularly. I always thought Lana could deal with his hygiene loathe because he has a beautiful soul and makes her feel more comfortable. 

However, UV contains many lyrics that emphasize that Barrie was only bringing her down. Lana often wrote songs about guys who weren't good for her or even left her but still she mentioned that she would love them until the end of time even though it's wrong. In ITH it seems like she is actually pretty tired of her man and that she won't fight for him anymore.

Furthermore he isn't symphatic at all imo. He gives stupid answers and the part where he talks about that their relationship isn't over yet sounds like he only wishes it to be this way...

EDIT: oh and many of you said that they just weren't seen together because they both were busy (Lana is on tour, Barried attended a wedding in Scotland). But isn't it quite strange that while Lana is performing in the USA, he spends time in Europe and as soon as Lana starts her European tour, he returns to LA ?  :um:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I reckon a guy like that could appreciate Lana artistically, see her beauty beyond standards. I guess she likes to be admired in this manner. Plus, he's a hunk of a man!

Italians do it better, baby.

Hope Lana is having fun and getting it good no matter with whom.

Francesco+Carrozzini+3NjMseADiSnm.jpg

Francesco-Carrozzini.jpg

:candy: :yesnod:

But right now I actually "trust no one" when it comes to Lana's relationship(s)

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Lana in a recent interview http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/rockbjornen/article19123254.ab

"Your life is always turned into headlines Like the recent rumours about your recent relationship. It was said you had broken up, but now I heard that your boyfriend Barrien-James O'Neill told TMZ that it's complete bullshit.

– I mean… I… I didn't use to talk publicly about my relationships. Because things change all the time. But after not seeing him for several months and people still asking me about him I just said no we're not together right now. And when he got to Los Angeles today and he ran into TMZ I don't think he knew what to say. Sometimes it's not real until you're faced with a camera and somebody asking you." (Ouch)

Lana in a recent interview http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/rockbjornen/article19123254.ab

"Your life is always turned into headlines Like the recent rumours about your recent relationship. It was said you had broken up, but now I heard that your boyfriend Barrien-James O'Neill told TMZ that it's complete bullshit.

– I mean… I… I didn't use to talk publicly about my relationships. Because things change all the time. But after not seeing him for several months and people still asking me about him I just said no we're not together right now. And when he got to Los Angeles today and he ran into TMZ I don't think he knew what to say. Sometimes it's not real until you're faced with a camera and somebody asking you." (Ouch)

Oh wow.... :pft:

tumblr_n66ylnW52h1qgm8fzo10_r1_500.gif

It's really rude of you guys to talk bad about Barrie yet you're glorifying relationships where her exes let her turn to drugs. Their relationship had to be great enough to talk about having kids and being married but for now that's not happening. Give Barrie the same respect you give Lana.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

It's really rude of you guys to talk bad about Barrie yet you're glorifying relationships where her exes let her turn to drugs.

I don't think they "let" her turn to drugs, perhaps introduced her to but all the same... She made those decisions.

I don't think they "let" her turn to drugs, perhaps introduced her to but all the same... She made those decisions.

It's all the same to me. It's not like they tried to get her help either.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1