ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

The girl has hickeys all over and is pictured with happy orgasmic after sex grins on her face... and she is just friends with the guy? Come on! Lana herself declared they broke up.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I don't wanna sound rude because i obviously don't know anything about their relationship, but i can easily imagine that Lana didn't tell Barrie clearly about the break-up. I mean, sometimes she seems so indecisive, and we already know that she isn't always honest at interviews. Maybe she commits these mistakes in her private life too.  :sadcore:

I don't wanna sound rude because i obviously don't know anything about their relationship, but i can easily imagine that Lana didn't tell Barrie clearly about the break-up. I mean, sometimes she seems so indecisive, and we already know that she isn't always honest at interviews. Maybe she commits these mistakes in her private life too.  :sadcore:

obviously no more "every man gets his wish"  :godlaugh:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I was actually surprised when I found out, but I get that he probably has a lot to work through if Black Beauty is about him and all. I feel sorry for him now though, with the whole photographer thing and everything. Has to be hard on him. 

Maybe Barrie is just acting like they're still together because he wants it that way? Or maybe something happened and he broke up with Lana and no one wants to say anything and now Barrie is regretting that and thinks that by telling everyone they're not split, it might get them together or something like that :brows3:  lol I dunno...

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif