ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

or they split up. but kept it from the public to not create drama. And at the time of the interview he didn't know yet that the article was already out?

That's much more logical than my stupid theory :facepalm:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Barrie has recorded sessions with her, doesn't he?  I'm sure maybe he still plans to use the collaboration.  Maybe that's what he meant by not over.  Not really going out but not out of each others' lives completely.

I liked Barrie :pft:   This new guy is attractive but seems boring and generic really.

u6pq4c9.gif

Barrie has recorded sessions with her, doesn't he?  I'm sure maybe he still plans to use the collaboration.  Maybe that's what he meant by not over.  Not really going out but not out of each others' lives completely.

I liked Barrie :pft:   This new guy is attractive but seems boring and generic really.

Yeah, hopefully we see more work from them at least because they're so good together.

Plus Brooklyn Baby feels a lot more awkward now OTL

Is calling a person generic okay now?

Come on, that's a new low. :lanasrs:

He is probably at least all right

I guess.  I don't see it as too low.  It seems the Italians on the board have hinted that he's been born with the silver spoon in his mouth.  I personally hate that but it's part of the world so whatever.  Despite the talk, Lana paid her dues.  I'm sure he's a decent guy.  That makes it sound like fans have the approve of it or something which is a really fucking dumb.  They would know more than me, but that seems like an a better perspective than my own ignorant one.  But it's an admitted ignorant one, which I think most of us have really.

He's new, so I guess we don't know much about him.   I honestly don't care much either way.  I mildly liked Barrie I guess and it seems like he left his band for Lana and that Nightmare Boy stuff isn't really going to be big.  So I get the feeling that he's going to suffer a bit aside from the psychological shit with any breakup.

u6pq4c9.gif

I don't think he'll be using the joint stuff they were working on, he's been in the studio all week working on his album which he had previously said was finished

'What’s something you’ve destroyed that’s actually valuable to you? Probably the relationship I’ve been in for the last three years. Definitely demolished that through tons of depression and insecurity. Now it’s just an untenable relationship, impossible because of my emotional instability.'

http://www.complex.com/covers/lana-del-rey-interview-against-the-grain-2014-cover-story/?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+07+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Wasn't Barrie the depressed one?

'What’s something you’ve destroyed that’s actually valuable to you? Probably the relationship I’ve been in for the last three years. Definitely demolished that through tons of depression and insecurity. Now it’s just an untenable relationship, impossible because of my emotional instability.'

http://www.complex.com/covers/lana-del-rey-interview-against-the-grain-2014-cover-story/?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+07+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I'd assume they both are. It's nice to be with someone depressed when you are too. It's comforting at first, but it doesn't last. You gotta evolve in life, somehow... and if he's not ready for it and she is, he just keeps her in the dark. I'm sure she still have a lot of affection for him, but romantic love? Nah.

You gotta evolve in life, somehow... and if he's not ready for it and she is, he just keeps her in the dark. I'm sure she still have a lot of affection for him, but romantic love? Nah.

Oh what can I do? To turn you on or get through to you..... 

I had no idea Barrie had been signed to BMG!!? Did you guys? Apparently he's just finished recording his album.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I always thought Lana was a little out if Barrie's league. The new guy is pretty good looking but he probably isn't a great singer. Barrie's music is awesome. Is that song "I see her smiling" an original from him? Will it be on his album?