ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

imagine the plottwist .... :creep:

rs_634x1024-140522161614-634.Lana-Del-Re

:godlaugh:

This would be a cute couple. Maybe Lana should be the "Mama" this time for a change ;), besides I'm sure her and Justin would get along very well they both know what its like to be hated so much for no reason at all

BTW is this picture fake???

This would be a cute couple. Maybe Lana should be the "Mama" this time for a change ;), besides I'm sure her and Justin would get along very well they both know what its like to be hated so much for no reason at all

Getting hate for spitting in his neighbours face and threatening to kill him, spitting on fans, skipping many concerts/cutting them short for no valid reason, assaulting DJ Woods, vandalising in Rio, egging a neighbour, arrested for a DUI & driving with a suspended license, verbally abusing a flight attendant, making extremely racist remarks amongst a whole other slew of things including just being an annoying and self-entitled brat

vs

Being hated for having a fake stage name and being a ~manufactured~ popstar who's daddy payed fucked her way to the top

yes, Justin is most definitely hated on for no reason  :sideeye:

Getting hate for spitting in his neighbours face and threatening to kill him, spitting on fans, skipping many concerts/cutting them short for no valid reason, assaulting DJ Woods, vandalising in Rio, egging a neighbour, arrested for a DUI & driving with a suspended license, verbally abusing a flight attendant, making extremely racist remarks amongst a whole other slew of things including just being an annoying and self-entitled brat

vs

Being hated for having a fake stage name and being a ~manufactured~ popstar who's daddy payed fucked her way to the top

yes, Justin is most definitely hated on for no reason :sideeye:

He was hated wayyyy before that. People calling him gay/faggot making fun of him for singing a stupid song. "Baby" was a joke for everyone, and it wasn't even that bad...

When I ended with my last boyfriend I felt like I lost 200kg LOL seriously was like stop caring a huge weight Hope Lana feels that way too. Barrie always looked like someone Lana carried around. I'm pretty sure leaving his band wasn't good for their relationship, after all who wants to that a dude whom does nothing? It's not like he was recording something solo, producing or getting involved in her album.

I also hope she finds someone who showers regularly  :toofunny:

Bq0wJ1DIEAATFuL.jpg

I'll miss them tho. They were kinda cute together.

That's what I meant by a dude who takes showers LOL

he is also kind of annoying for some reason

John Mayer or James Franco would be amazing

glgcDdT.gif

blake this is your moment to shineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no but I liked barrie though whatever happens he was a cool guy...thought he made her happy and I apparently was wrong. I can relate.

god knows I tried

No

Omg some of ya'll want her to be with the biebs? :eek:

Hmm... 

Just 

Hmm... 

I was obviously joking xD Still, the "you call me your mama" line would appear completely different by then :omfg2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know Lana's words are not the first thing you would trust, but would you trust Barrie? I mean, if he (probably) had just broke up a 2 year relationship he'd say they're still together so he wouldn't start an unnecessary fuss

2wn4whw.png

okay well i think what she meant is they are on a break so they haven't broken up, just taking some time apart maybe

also, barrie sounds exactly like my english teacher (and i sound exactly like him so basically laNa date me)

Watch the video here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnoFFbt4CQ

Being asked if we can expect heartbreaking, sad and melancholic music from him, now that he is single: Well, I just write songs.

Lana talking about dying: It's just papers, man, just papers.

Lana's new album: It's a good album. Ultraviolence is ultra-good.

About the rumours that he and Lana broke up: It's not over. Don't believe what you read. It are just stories.

It's fair to say that nobody knows LDR better than Barrie, so when he says it's not over it has some weight. The only thing I didn't like was his possible comment on LDR's alleged death wish being a publicity stunt.* Whether it was or not, he'll probably catch some shit from LDR on that. Even so, I hope their studio stuff comes to light someday. I'm also wondering about the album he said he was recording and whether LDR is involved.

*Here's what I heard:

"That's just pathos man, you know it's just .... She's got an album to sell man". I actually understand Barrie better than the interviewer who seems a bit uncomprehending of Barrie's response.