ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

I'm gonna assume it's a break. Like they were really serious together, but Lana was obviously sick of him being sad all the time (just listen to the album). So it's nice that Lana's putting herself first in a way and it hopefully means that they can reevaluate things together and maybe Barrie can cheer up lel.

I still want that collab on his album.

is no1 going to address "ultraviolence is ultragood"? new endorsement tbh **waits for someone with good photoshop skills to see this**

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Watch the video here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnoFFbt4CQ

Being asked if we can expect heartbreaking, sad and melancholic music from him, now that he is single: Well, I just write songs.

Lana talking about dying: It's just papers, man, just papers.

Lana's new album: It's a good album. Ultraviolence is ultra-good.

About the rumours that he and Lana broke up: It's not over. Don't believe what you read. It are just stories.

God he is so boring....

In another note, every minute that goes by he looks more and more like a Texas Cult leader. 

glgcDdT.gif

Getting hate for spitting in his neighbours face and threatening to kill him, spitting on fans, skipping many concerts/cutting them short for no valid reason, assaulting DJ Woods, vandalising in Rio, egging a neighbour, arrested for a DUI & driving with a suspended license, verbally abusing a flight attendant, making extremely racist remarks amongst a whole other slew of things including just being an annoying and self-entitled brat

vs

Being hated for having a fake stage name and being a ~manufactured~ popstar who's daddy payed fucked her way to the top

yes, Justin is most definitely hated on for no reason  :sideeye:

anyway, in that guardian interview lana said that she wasn't even in contact with her parents at the time of aka, she was surprised when people thought her dad paid for her record deal because she hadnt even seen him for 6 years or so

I knew that the fact that Barrie left Kassidy (which I'm sure he ending being super bitter about later) was going to end up as a disaster for their relationship. Having to give up his friends/family, his band (of how many years.. . :smh:  )  & his life basically and move to LA all for Lana,  like you know he'd probably throw that in her face if they ever argued about something, talking about how much he's sacrificed for her etc. There's a lot of other shit that probably also played a part in their breakup but I'm sure this had to be one of the reasons. (also I don't really think Barrie liked the general hollywood/LA lifestyle, I can see him talking shit to Lana about how vapid and shallow ppl are in HW and how his 'old & authentic soul' just cannot cope with living there)

& they were actually engaged (but I guess she's denying it now that they broke up) so I'm a bit sorry to see this end...especially since it seems like they ended things on a bitter note.  But if he wasn't good for her then I'm glad this is over and I really hope she does not go back to him. You can do better than these type of lowlife, leechy and toxic men that bring you down Lana. Barrie seemed nice but we never really knew him so who knows what was under that exterior. I almost feel like she was too nice to end this sooner (didn't she say something about staying with the same stylists, mangers etc out of comfort so maybe it also applied to her bf)

:rip:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/25/lana-del-rey-barrie-james-oneill-break-up-video/  

Why is he saying this then :( I do prefer Lana alone at the moment, everyone grows.  I'm not sure if he was leaving LA or arriving in this video..... Anyone know?

James Franco and Jared Leto are one of the biggest creeps in Hollywood who hit on every girl so I don't really want Lana to date somebody like them...

At this point it seems to me that it would be best if she was single for some time and focused on herself (:

DITTO GUUUUUURL. We need our lana cherrished, these fools screw ANYTHING that walks in Hollywood.

anyway, in that guardian interview lana said that she wasn't even in contact with her parents at the time of aka, she was surprised when people thought her dad paid for her record deal because she hadnt even seen him for 6 years or so

What was the deal with that article about Lizzy's dad helping to promote her AKA album :biblio:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/25/lana-del-rey-barrie-james-oneill-break-up-video/

Why is he saying this then :( I do prefer Lana alone at the moment, everyone grows.  I'm not sure if he was leaving LA or arriving in this video..... Anyone know?

That's Arrivals baby, he was just landing in LA. 

I also think that Lana's quote was taken out of context, AGAIN. Wasn't it a translation from a translation anyway? 

His hand shaking at 1:00  :poordat:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart: