CruelWorld

Lana answers Frances Bean Cobain

Kurt's kid and Lana are conversing on Twitter? What a time to be alive. No seriously, I'm quite weirded out right now, when I started listening to Nirvana Frances was six or something, hahaha. It's not super surprising she spoke up, I just wish it'd be in private.

nah, it's just a new tumblr trend that has taken over some parts of the usa. wait until tumblr gets shut down lmao.

some of it does come from there, but I swear to god everywhere i look, fucking comment sections on youtbe, twitter, facebook, anywhere the first thing that comes up has to be something along those lines. that, or something so stupid that I wanna stab myself in the eyes. 

some of it does come from there, but I swear to god everywhere i look, fucking comment sections on youtbe, twitter, facebook, anywhere the first thing that comes up has to be something along those lines. that, or something so stupid that I wanna stab myself in the eyes. 

lmao same. you need to move to a part of the world where people don't care about stuff like these, like eastern europe :D

tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io3_250.gif tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io4_250.gif

I think they both handled it very well, and it should be done now.

Frances didn't seem angry and wasn't lashing out. She just stated how she feels about it.

Lana was asked in a interview explicitly about cobain and amy, she responded that she admired their talents and personalities.

When asked about her own feelings, she was talking about dead. And again, I think Lana views dead different then most people.

I think in her replies she makes it clear that to her, it are almost 2 different topics.

OK SKY GO BACK TO YOUR DRUGS NOW. 

LEAVE HER ALONE she was caught with drugs multiple times, but she didnt take anything! She has never even smoked. :thumb:

She is just too overemotional person a concerts.   :thumb:

I think Frances had the right to state her opinion regarding things she has perceived Lana has said about glamourizing death, but I do not think Lana meant any harm. Frances seems to have acknowledged that. She clearly did not attack Lana. She simply wanted to state her piece. Nothing wrong with that.

Guest Dot

Im sick of the fact how art is now supposed to be morally perfect, "healthy" and politically correct. 

This is literally the first time I agree with something you said. So much truth in one sentence. :mariah:

lmao same. you need to move to a part of the world where people don't care about stuff like these, like eastern europe :D

you're speaking to an eastern europeaner (i know it's not a word lel) and it is true :D people don't care that much, but since I spend an unhealthy amount of time on the internet I can't not notice shit like that. like yeah, it may not affect my life right now, but what if one day I look around and everybody starts acting like that..you know what I mean? lol no thank you.

This is all so blown out of proportion already.

Ridiculous.

Ikr, media covering some tweets lol, other celebrities giving their opinions like if they care. 

not to mention pitchfork going all bananas. i swear ive seen her name countless amount of times this last week. they even did like an half-hour podcast about her :toofunny:

EQFO7rX.png

and then playing the victim because people on twitter are harassing her, she asked for it when she got involved by RTing those tweets.

This is the problem with social media today, people feel the urge to share their premature & half-processed thoughts.

Just keep them to yourself. Fuck.

:icant2:

oh here we go with lanaboards slagging someone else off for truth telling.

i agree with another member. lana glamorized that shit and it was fucked up. frances was right and good for her for voicing her opinions and she genuinely seemed concerned for lana. some people have a real thirst for blood and drama. stop yall. 

:stop:

I think Frances had the right to state her opinion regarding things she has perceived Lana has said about glamourizing death, but I do not think Lana meant any harm. Frances seems to have acknowledged that. She clearly did not attack Lana. She simply wanted to state her piece. Nothing wrong with that.

ilu for this mature reply. 

:scajo:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Who the fuck is Frances? Just because her father is a famous person that committed suicide all of a sudden her opinion is valid? She is only famous because of who her parents are anyways. :crossed:

I think her opinion is valid here considering it's her father that was being discussed...

And so what if she's only 'famous' for her parents? It's not as if she's tryingn to cash in on that at all, all she was trying to do was speak out against what she thought was yet another person romanticising her fathers death!

Her opinion is probably the most valid one in this entire 'drama' (and it's ridiculous that there even is 'drama' over this tbh) and her opinion is certainly way more valid than anyone on this forum.

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Who the fuck is Sky and what the fuck does she have to do with ANY of this. I get why the Cobain girl spoke up, and what she said was reasonable and fair. But Sky just butts in like an attention whore and starts talking about how she's never done heroine.

:facepalm:

Like just fuck off you're not gonna say anything 100 idiots haven't said before.

Frances has every right to voice her opinion on it as they directly referenced her dead father. Anyone saying otherwise... :facepalm:  Glad Lana's reply was respectful, too. Wish all the Lana fans on twitter would take a leaf out of her book.

I know, just like most other Lana fans, that she didn't mean for it to come across that way. We know that. But the point is that it did come across that way and I think the responses are valid considering. Frances is probably sick to death of people discussing her fathers suicide and usually making it seem romantic.... ouch at your idol's kid calling you out like that though.

I have gold in my veins