Sitar

Every Man Gets His Wish

I just love how during the bridge verses, she talks about working at different restaurants while traveling around the USA with her beau, Ruby Tuesdays, the Corner Café—and he's always popping up and visiting her while she's waitressing. Makes me think of how stressful working in the food industry could be and how nice and at-ease it could make someone when their romantic interest shows up and lightens the mood to make the shift a little easier to get by. Such a fucking precious song. Definitely one of Lana's best.

Love how clear you can hear "I wanna buy you up plus a white milkshake" in version 2 yet that line sparked a pages long debate at its given time. Happy we finally have this in decent quality.

I really believe it's Lana's best bridge yet, I wish it lasted a bit longer. The rhythm and lyrics are so perfect

Edit: is it me or does the V2 has very audible autotune at the end of the bridge?

I guess so, you can hear the autotune when she sings how you get that waaaaaay

ynrsh.gif

I really believe it's Lana's best bridge yet, I wish it lasted a bit longer. The rhythm and lyrics are so perfect

Edit: is it me or does the V2 has very audible autotune at the end of the bridge?

It has very audible autotune through the entire song, "Hollywood and Vine" is also extremly painful to listen to f.e.

image.png

i'm listening to hawaiian tropic right now :makeup:

i love how every man gets his wish and hawaiian tropic are compliments to each other where the former is pure bliss while the other is pure melancholy and even though it's probably a coincidence i still think it's clever

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif