Sign in to follow this  
Linethic

Lana Del Rey Speaks About Next Record, "Music to Watch Boys To"

Guest Dot

If this album was just Florida Kilos, West Coast and Brooklyn Baby sounding tunes :legend:

OMG... :squidward: I'd literally die. I love her summerish song. They make so happy I could die :suicide: #glamourizingdeath #Lipster

You guys are getting all worked up about an off the cuff statement to a likely hypothetical question just after she put an album out? This is Lana we're talking about here. Have we still not learned anything? Geez, you guys are so excitable. :smh:

BTW, "record" doesn't necessarily mean "album". You know the Grammy award for Record of the Year? It's for the best recording of a song.

Will this be evilentity's coming out anthem? Stay tuned.

Ha, keep dreaming. Oh, and no @ symbol? Coward.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i don't really think she meant anything by this statement...but as an artist, I'm near 100% sure that she is thinking about the next album already. though this era has barely begun, there's no doubt in my mind that Lana's brain is actively thinking aboht what the next album will be like. it doesn't mean she will be releasing it anytime soon though.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm ready, cuz I most def need a song to watch boys to!

Honestly let us get excited, even if she's not serious about this. It's a fun idea, and Lana always makes music and doesnt mean to release them. Even if we have to wait for it, it seems good.

What if this interview was pre-ultraviolence, and the description she gave is what she thought of Ultraviolence at the time? Could that be possible or is it confirmed that this is a new interview? It may not of been released until now

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Wait, so he was asking her if she was going to record that night and she said "Yeah." 

NEW ALBUM

omg pls

Well, she's already thinking of another album so... I'm starting to think she wasn't AS happy as she put on to be for UV. I mean, come on, she's ALREADY titled the next one.

she seemed dry a couple months ago but Dan really helped w letting her creative juices flow so i don't know how u see this but ok.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Right? I can't imagine this including anything but upbeat DICWB type stuff. Maybe she's setting out to make a happy record after the Guardian controversy...

The post Barrie ERA. After leaving Barrie and his depressive self, suddenly Lana feels light as a bird. See what dating depressive, boring unhappy people does to you? You end up sounding like a suicidal in need of prozac in The Guardian interview

glgcDdT.gif