Sign in to follow this  
FormerLanaFan

Pilton, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 28th, 2014

ULTRAVIOLENCE sounds INCREDIBLE live. Body Electric was great (but I do really like the live version, and i know some of you don't).

ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO 

AND THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT

Did anyone notice that right before Blue Jeans, they play a bit of HOLLYWOOD?!  :O  :hdu:  :deadbanana:  :toofunny: 

Maybe she looked a bit bored but this was imo one of her best performances of Video Games and her best performance of West Coast. Body Electric, Ultraviolence and Born To Die were also very good. I also didn't see anything wrong with Y&B why were everybody criticizing it? All in all I thought this was one of her best concerts...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Did anyone notice that right before Blue Jeans, they play a bit of HOLLYWOOD?!  :O  :hdu:  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

Yeah, I realy like that. Maybe HW will be on an EP or it will be some kind of live song during the UV tour which will never be on  any album. I remember her playing You Can Be The Boss in some of her first post-BtD shows too ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Did anyone see this :

Apparently she played too much new material bahaha two songs? ya she clearly needs to do her research. Lana hates performing in front of massive crowds like that, she prefers the venues shes used to.

McYq38i.png

if you managed to register an account here and post this thread, why is it so fucking hard for you to do the same thing on that site

if not, try these maybe

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4775174

http://thepiratebay.to/torrent/1481562/Lana.Del.Rey.-.Glastonbury.2014.%28Complete.-.Webstream.HD.MKV%29

Sorry if I had offended you but I feel that its too risky to make an account in that site i don't know why  :crai: