Sign in to follow this  
AlreadyCoolest

Getting Front Row at Music Festivals

So I'm hoping to go to the Austin City Limits Festival later this year to see Lana, and I was wondering if anyone that's been to one of these huge music festivals (like Coachella, Glastonbury, etc.) could give me some tips as to how to get to the front if Lana performs later in the day. Would I just have to get to the front at the beginning of the day and stay there for all the acts until Lana goes on?

So I'm hoping to go to the Austin City Limits Festival later this year to see Lana, and I was wondering if anyone that's been to one of these huge music festivals (like Coachella, Glastonbury, etc.) could give me some tips as to how to get to the front if Lana performs later in the day. Would I just have to get to the front at the beginning of the day and stay there for all the acts until Lana goes on?

spend literally all day there lol

see ya

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Getting to the front is an easy way, but you may get bored depending on who else is on. Keep hydrated too, you're not gonna have a chance to get water waiting all day, you will evidently lose your spot. They may not allow it at the festival but bring empty bottles, and fill them up inside the festival before going to the stage. Worst case scenario they take away your bottles or maybe there lids (maybe carry the lids separately to the bottles)

Just stay healthy at the show and don't faint and get there early to guarantee your spot and you'll be fine

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Yeah get there early and try not to start any drama with other fans. If you're friendly with the other ppl waiting with you, it will be more of a positive experience for everyone! I'm only saying this because I've been to music events and I've seen my fair share of horrible, inconsiderate fans and friendly, compassionate bunches. stay hydrated, be nice, dress properly. (like...obvs you shouldn't wear skin tight jeans on a hot day waiting for hours and hours in the heat lmao) and also if you manage to get front row, try not to spend most of your time holding the camera/phone in front of your face, enjoy every moment! I got first row tickets to a show two years ago right on my birthday and I absolutely don't regret having my camera off almost the whole concert through. I was there superrrrrrr early, stood in a good spot, was nice to other ppl, kept hydrated and had a blast.

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif